Cedar Lane Center 5

Posted February 17, 2014
My school is a pretty good school the staff are very nice. The students are pretty chill. Although some aren't as chill.

Cedar Lane Center 5

Posted January 31, 2009
This school was just the type of place I needed to excel! I was previously at a regular neighborhood high school (or as they called, base school) and I didn't have the necessary attention to thrive. Cedar Lane provided that to me. Along with giving me tools to make something of myself, they encouraged me to reach my full potential while I was there. During the time I attended, through the help of the clinical staff, I was able to become involved with a program at Marshall Academy and receive two important technology certificates. For some, this amount of personal attention might be too much, and for others it might be too little. In my case, if it wasn't for this institution, I would be leading a very different life (and probably not a good one).

Cedar Lane Center 4

Posted July 18, 2008

Cedar Lane Center 4

Posted May 29, 2007
Due to this school being very small and designed for students that have emotional challenges, there are several limitations. One is there is no foreign laungage's taught and no after school extracurricular activities. They do have an in house baseketball team and they do play in some ternaments but that is all. If you have a child who just needs smaller classrooms, more attention from teachers, this may be the school for them. I have a daughter who just needed to get through PE without changing her cloths or competing in the mile and Cedar was the place to be for that. They were the only school in Fairfax County that could help us. My daughter is also able to get out 1/2 a year early to go on to college at NOVA, due to the way Cedar handles their class schedule. Cedar was a God-send for us.

Cedar Lane Center 2