Bad
Good

Develops character: Agree

At Tallwood, you have you mix of students - diversity in race, academic ability, and behavior, which are all things that are bound to be diversified in any setting.. Make sure you do what you need to in order to keep your child from joining the wrong crowd.

My child has been going to this school for a couple yrs now. This was the first year my child had some problems. The problem was taken care of within days and have not had any other problems. Over all I am pleased with the school.

I am going to be a senior after the summer. I really love this school, much better then my middle school. The teachers are awesome and everyone is friendly. The teachers can be pretty funny too. I can never imagine going to another high school.

I am a senior at Tallwood, and I love it. I am a Global Studies and World Languages Academy student, and would be going to Green Run if I wasnt in the academy. The teachers are, on the whole, wonderful. They are nice and know what they are doing. However, there are a few that arent as good, but they are rare. I am an avid athlete, participating in Cross Country, both Tracks, and Soccer, and although the sports teams arent all the best in the district, we have a lot of team spirit, and are all, espeically the Cross Country team, really close. The school is clean, and the custodians nice. I am glad I decided to go to Tallwood, and do not regret it at all.

A score of 4 is low. The comments are mixed and I don't seem to understand what really is the problem.

I'm a Junior this year and I adore Tallwood. It's very clean, and the staff is wonderful. The teachers are very lively and know how to keep students attention while teaching. We have a great drama and band program. It is a very safe environment, and I love going to school everyday.

My daughter now attends Tallwood, she is doing very well and is very interested in her studies, the chool is very clean and the staff is friendly, I am really glad that she is attending such a great school

Tallwood High School IS the PRIDE of Virginia Beach. We are 'WILD with PRIDE!'

i love tallwood the teachers are amzing and we stil have a clean school.We take pride in looking our best and take care of our school.We have lots of school spirt and are always involed in bettering the cummunity.

The administration is uncooperative and unfriendly. There are too many students and the fine arts programs are very bad.

Last modified Tallwood High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.