Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Strawbridge is an outstanding school with dedicated and talented staff and teachers who really go all out to make sure the kids get the best grade school education possible. My son's teachers have done a wonderful job of identifying his strengths and weaknesses and worked with him on how to always improve. Can't recommend this school enough.

Strawbridge is a great school the staff is excellent. Theirs a couple of things they should change, one the younger kids from third should be able to start learning to play a instrument. Two recess after lunch so they can run around and socialize. They can even do this at lunch. Three every parent should get a chance to be on the p>t>a. When they apply. Not they they choose who ever they want. This no more a p>t>a when the choose who they want. The principal should check into this.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I love the way the teachers are very effective on doing and handleing things at the school with the styudents

Amount of homework: Agree

my grandson comes home with home work and it has teach him a lot with learning what he is doing in school

Develops character: Strongly agree

they teach the students to not to lie but tell the truth. to not to bully be friends with everyone they help students not to make fun of others. they are a great school all my children went and now my grandson

Strawbridge is an AMAZING school!! We are very happy here=) The staff and PTA really care. My daughter needed extra help due to a Learning Disability and she is absolutely getting it. Our youngest will start this year and she is super excited! THANK YOU Strawbridge ES!!!

I LOVE this school. We are military and getting ready to move. We wish W could the school with us. We chose our house based on the school. It was the best choice ever! Everyone is willing to help the kids in ANY way they can. The PTA is wonderful as well!

Attended kindergarten through fifth here. My son started here with a severe speech delay and is now identified gifted. We will miss Mrs. Coon and the entire staff. Best experience for our family.

The whole school is excellent I am disabled and my daughter missed the school bus they sent the vice principal to pick her up so that she would not miss school that is going beyond the call of duty, Parents get involved and everything they due is geared towards improving childrens self esteem and accepting all no matter what the circumstances are. they really care for each and every child that attends their school ...A+ A+ A+

Parent of a 2nd and 3rd grader. 2 great years of schooling. Awesome teachers and awesome curriculum. Tops in Va Bch!

Last modified Strawbridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.