Bad
Good

Landstown is a great school! My daughter is entering 3rd grade & loves her school/teachers! She still talks about her 1st grade teacher because of the memorable impression that teacher left on her. Teachers at this school actually care & love their jobs because it shows in everything they do.

My daughter just finished 1st grade and I am very happy with her teacher and the caring staff there. The new principal is wonderful and is very involved with the students.

I have two children attending Landstown Elementary and we have been there for 3 years. We transferred here with the military in 2008. I have always had a wonderful expeirence with the staff and with my childrens teachers. One of my children has a reading disability and the special education teachers are amazing. He was diagnosed in 1st grade at Landstown. The staff was so supportive during the testing and interviewing sessions with myself and my child.

I am a parent, and have to say that this school is by far the best my kids have attended. They are parent-cooperative, the teachers are phenomenal, and they really do care about each student.

My daughter started at this school back in April of 2006 in the pre-school special ed class after being diagnosed with a developmental disorder and a speech delay. The teachers and staff who worked with her were top notch and really helped my daughter. Within 3 months I saw a big change in her where she was actually beginning to talk. I am so grateful for the amazing start she got at this school, where she will be a kindegartener come September.

My children attended this school, and truly loved and enjoyed their experiences there. My son, is six years old and has Downs Syndrome, and the teachers and support at Landstown was truly awesome. The teachers went above and beyond. My son accomplished so much and it was an educating experience for everyone involved in educating my son. The support system from the educators, therapist, assistants, and administrations etc...was unmeasurable, and each one of them knew my children as well as myself, by name! I can only speak positive things about Landstown elementary,only wish they had a special education kindergarten program which would've accommodated my son's learning needs.

Last modified Landstown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.