Bad
Good

The teachers and staff all care about the children. I love the activities that they have at the school to involve parents. My daughter has had a wonderful elementary experience because of corporate landing! I will truly miss the closeness that we had at this school!!

We are Dominicans !! lived in Virginia Beach for a year, my daughter arrived without knowing any English, now she is speaking better than me. I am so thankful with the teachers in general, we received the best attention ever !! my daughter loves Ms. Kunhardt and Ms. James! God Bless those amazing womans !!!

I love CLES and so does my son. He has attended CLES since Kinder and he is now getting ready for 4th grade. The teachers actually care! They respond to emails, notes from home. I feel better knowing they are also looking out for the best interest of my son. Way to go CLES teachers!

My son has attended CLES for Kindergarten and 1st grade. We have loved it. His teachers have both been excellent. The staff is great and they love to have parent involvement. We are sad to be moving. We also love the year-around schedule, with longer fall, winter, and spring breaks and a shorter summer. It was wonderful for our son!

Last modified Corporate Landing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.