Posted April 17, 2014
The teachers and staff all care about the children. I love the activities that they have at the school to involve parents. My daughter has had a wonderful elementary experience because of corporate landing! I will truly miss the closeness that we had at this school!!

Posted August 07, 2013
We are Dominicans !! lived in Virginia Beach for a year, my daughter arrived without knowing any English, now she is speaking better than me. I am so thankful with the teachers in general, we received the best attention ever !! my daughter loves Ms. Kunhardt and Ms. James! God Bless those amazing womans !!!

Posted May 31, 2011
I love CLES and so does my son. He has attended CLES since Kinder and he is now getting ready for 4th grade. The teachers actually care! They respond to emails, notes from home. I feel better knowing they are also looking out for the best interest of my son. Way to go CLES teachers!

Corporate Landing Elementary School 0

Posted January 09, 2008
My son has attended CLES for Kindergarten and 1st grade. We have loved it. His teachers have both been excellent. The staff is great and they love to have parent involvement. We are sad to be moving. We also love the year-around schedule, with longer fall, winter, and spring breaks and a shorter summer. It was wonderful for our son!

Corporate Landing Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2007

Corporate Landing Elementary School 0

Posted January 04, 2006
I have to say as a parent of a special needs child, that this school and thier wonderful teachers have given me such peace of mind. Words cannot express my gratitude. People who do such a wonderful thing as this you cannot give enough thanks.

Posted August 24, 2005
this school is great, the music program is excellent teacher and staft are friendly and make you feel part of the big family. my dauther went to 3th and 4th grade there and now we move to florida she miss that school so much. the school bus service is very organize. one of the thing I realy miss is when youy son or dauther don't go to school without previous notice they call you to know if everything is ok, you never know if something happent to your child on his or her way to school. the quality of the education is excepcional if you live or going to move to virginia beach this is the school you chil/children can go.

Posted January 25, 2004
I was very happy with my children's experience at Corp Lndg. Their open door policy to the parents is wonderful. You're welcome to have lunch everyday with your child if you'd like, visit the classroom and generally just be involved. They definitely put the children and their needs first.

Corporate Landing Elementary School
1590 Corporate Landing Pkwy, Virginia Beach, VA  23454
Last modified Corporate Landing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corporate Landing Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top