Bad
Good

I tried to talk to the bus driver about him being bullied n if she can keep a eye out for my son I then asked her if she wants to question my son please ask me before she does then Omg things all went bad she started getting really mean n told me to get away from the bus. I then call corporate landing middle school to talk to someone on what just happen the assistant principal called me back an asked me what happened I then told her ms. Morris what happened she wasn't nice telling me I don't have the right to talk to the bus driver or ask her anything. When my children get on a bus they r in there care same as the school but when I'm told I don't have the right to ask for protection for my child isn't right but when I was talking to the assistant principal she was quick to take the heat off the bus driver an to cover it up by saying they are investigating my son for spitting but this was only brought up because of the issues about the bus driver prior to that no one called me to inform me of any situation. That morning of me telling the bus driver about my son being bullied n her not wanting to hear it when they got to the school that kid that bullied my son trip him with his hand n hit him with his lunchbox at my son's head my son then had to defend himself n then once again I was not told about this then the assistant principal had called the cops on me cause I was holding my ground to defend my son so when my son got off the bus she had cops there questioning the bus driver about me lying about me being on the bus which I wasn't n not letting the door shut which I wasn't so I just want parents to know this is one school that will not protect your child n will tell u you don't have the right to know anything that is going on

This school is the best all of my teacher were nice and did everything to teach the students including me to pass the SOL

I am a 6th grader at CLMS. I honestly love the school, we are a STEM school which stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. At our school the teachers encourage you to ask about things you don't know. If you where deciding on sending your child to CLMS. It would be the greatest time of his\her life.

I have gone to Corporate Landing from my 6th to 8th grade years. There have been SO many extracurricular activities to choose from, and it was great being involved. However, I would wake up every morning and not want to go to school because of the isolation treatment everyone had given me. I found several teachers who stuck by me the entire time and got close to them the more I spent time with. The music department is great; the school has received more than 4 blue ribbon awards by the state for superior ratings in the district assessments. I suggest students should take the time to get close with teachers, guidance counsellors, and some classmates during their time in school. High school actually does get better; it may seem like this "hole" known as middle school is impossible to get out of, but things will change, as well as people.

I and currently an 8th grader at CLMS I've been there since the 6th grade and my experience has not been that bad it's not a bad school I think most of the staff and students treat you fair and they do what they have to do!! When it come to bullying they don't play most of the time because I was getting bullied a little in. The sixth grade I had problems with people calling me GAY but they took care of it and the last 2 years have been great!!!

As a student at corporate landing middle, I've hated it. I am currently an 8th grader at this school. I've had problems every year. In 6th grade, I was bullied constantly and would come home crying every day. I apparently couldn't get along with people and the administration made me sit by myself at lunch as well that happened in my 7th grade year. I had enough at corporate, and as my 8th grade year has went by, my drama calmed down. The only thing I LOVE about it there is the debate team and debate coaches. However, I wouldn't recommend clms because the administration doesn't address things in a good way.

This school is horrible. I ended up having to pull my daughter out near the middle of her 8th grade year because she was being bullied. She came home from school crying every single day. She had a shoe thrown at her in PE so hard that it fractured her shoulder. She was pushed down the stairs. All because she is different (autism). I practically lived at the school trying to get this issue taken care of, but the staff did nothing to help her or stop it. Her grades dropped from A's and B's to C's and F's. She is at OLHS now and is on the honor roll again. I have younger children that are zoned to go to CLMS in a few years and I will do everything in my power to get them into another school or a private school before them.

Great school, new and clean. My son with autism attended the program there and did very well.

I've had two different experiences here. My (quiet) daughter was a new student and really didn't find her spot the entire 3 years she was there. The classrooms were noisy, and the kids didn't listen to teachers. When I called to express concern, I was told "that's how middle school is; tell her High School will be better". It was - she loves OLHS, but that wasn't the point. On the other hand, my son, much more outgoing, is really enjoying CLMS. I"ve had a lot of contact with his teachers, and they have been in good communication with helping to keep him on track. This is his second year, and he's liked the majority of his teachers both years. LOTS of extra-curricular activities, clubs, etc. I don't like that VA Beach teachers "teach to the test" for SOL's, but that's a whole different matter. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Corporate Landing, but encourage your student to find ways to be involved.

I was a student at Corporate Landing Middle School and i went there my 6th, 7th, and 8th grade years. I loved this school and it was full of so many great people. Most of my teachers were nice but i had a couple of problems with some of them. the school is always cleaned and very nice. It is huge and core's are arranged where the classrooms are right next to each other, making it easier to get to class on time. I also went to Princess Anne Middle School the last 3 months of my 8th grade year and I absolutely hated it. The school was full of teachers who could not teach and most of the students were not nice at all. it is too small and classes are spaced out making it hard to get to class. when you walk down the hall you get bumped by everyone walking the opposite direction. it was horrible and i don't recommend sending your kids there. Corporate is the way to go!

Last modified Corporate Landing Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.