Bad
Good

We love Christopher Farms. My daughter absolutely looks forward to school each day. She's in the Spanish Immersion program and we are very pleased with her teachers and all that she has learned. The new principal is very involved and personable. We are planning on moving this summer, but we will only be looking at homes in the Christopher Farms Elementary zone.

My daughter loves this school! The teachers are caring and really get to know the students. The new gifted resource teacher is amazing and my daughter talks about her lessons all the time. This is a happy school where I always feel welcome. Her work is challenging but meaningful.

Christopher Farms is a wonderful school. I have two students there. The Staff is excellent in fostering success, building character and providing the children with a broad breath of knowledge in creative ways. The Spanish emersion program is fantastic and I am so glad it is available to my children. They have a dedicated and enthusiastic PTA as well.

This school was quite a dissapointment. The 1st grade teacher my child had lacked in communicating effectively, as well as experience. The Principal was basically MIA the whole year, and the faculty was somewhat cold and pompous. A real let down.

Overall, everything was good. My child just finished 5th grade in the spanish immersion program. I was not very pleased with the fifth grade spanish immersion teacher. She said my child was getting all the help she needed with the make up work she got when she was at ODC. And yet, my child kept coming home with bad grades. When I asked why she got them, she said her teacher wasnt going over them. However, the social studies teachers always got involved in his teachings. that is what kept my child wanting to go to school. also, the teacher's kids got away with everything and never got in trouble. that i hated.

i LOVE THE SCHOOL .. tHANKS FOR EVERIYHING...! ! THEY ARE NICE AND THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT MY GIRL,

I love this school! What a happy, clean, and family like school. I am so blessed to be able to have my children go to this school for several years. The teachers care, the PTA offers great programs for the kids during school. They also have a greenhouse! I agree that some of the things that are taught in Virginia Beach are not always age appropriate (as another poster commented on); but the teachers make it as fun and do an awesome job teaching the curriculum. I can't say enough about this school!!

What a GREAT school! My daughter has attended K-1st grade at this school and I only have positive things to say about it! The teachers have been great, to include all of the "specialty teachers" art, music, PE, library, and school nurse! I love the reading program too. As a former teacher myself, I am impressed with the teachers ability to consistently meet the needs of the various levels of readers in her classroom.The communication is fantastic and parent involvement is encouraged. We are a military family and will be moving this year. I only hope our next school will be up to the standards of CFES.

Christopher Farms has a caring faculty that reaches all students through differentiated instruction. Students work hard and want to learn.

Outstanding Spanish Immersion program, excellent faculty/staff/administrators in general, very active PTA, great neighborhood school!

Last modified Christopher Farms Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.