Virginia Beach, VA

Arrowhead Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2014
The school building itself is in great condition. Its the cleanest school I have ever seen! Every teacher my child has had have been good. Some better than others.

Arrowhead Elementary School 2

Posted September 26, 2013
Arrowhead Elementary I have had trouble in K, 1st and already this year in 2nd. There is always work sent home wrong and not corrected. We do home work every night. Never correct or even a mark that the teacher has looked at it. Sent notes half the time no reply. Only time we know if they are doing good or bad is a little sheet they send home on Fridays. then we still don't know anything about the hours of home work we have done.

Posted August 14, 2013
Beautiful school staff is amazing cannot complain !! I am upset I have paid for private....its not worth the money!!

Arrowhead Elementary School 1

Posted July 06, 2013
I am very sad to write this review as this was the same school I attended as a child and had great experiences . When we moved back into the neighborhood we expected the same things for our children and this was NOT the case. The staff was not willing to accommodate my daughter's peanut allergy and put her in harms way on MULTIPLE occasions even going against a 504 plan. We ended up selling our home so we don't have to pay for private school next year just so our kids do not have to attend this school.

Posted August 07, 2012
The teachers at this school are amazing. They work with the children very well. They have made a lot of improvements to the inside as well as the outside of the school. I would recommend this school to anyone I knew.

Posted December 06, 2007

Posted December 28, 2005
A new school was built in 2004, tucked back in the neighborhood amongst the trees. It is a state of the art school with a new ball field built where the previous school sat. The teachers and staff are fantastic, the principal has been there since '89. There is 100% PTA involvement and great pride between the students, parents, and teachers. There are various fundraisers throughtout the year and fun parties and activities that bring the school together. My child attends the special education preschool and I have been very pleased with how the school has welcomed her and is genuinely fond of her and her well being. I feel very confident they take great care of her. It is an all around great school and one of the best in the city.

Posted January 14, 2005
My kids have loved Arrowhead and so have I. We went from homeschooling into this school and found it to be a supportive and encouraging place. The kids are really learning and growing, all the teachers have been outstanding. We have put four kids in the school so far.

Arrowhead Elementary School
5549 Susquehanna Dr, Virginia Beach, VA  23462
(757) 648-2040
Last modified Arrowhead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arrowhead Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top