Bad
Good

This school is wonderful. My son is in kindergarten with Ms. Carr and Ms. Tomko. He is reading level 2 books to us every night and excited about llearning. Impressed with this school as soon as we walked in the front door. Great staff always helpful

Excellent school the teachers are wonderful, dedicated and professional. All personal of Bayside Elementary are careful attention.

Bayside Elementary cares about their student from the student on the Principal List to students in Special Needs classes.

bayside is and excellent school the teachers are wonderful my son is so lucky to have mr.jones and mrs.nordholm this year both excellent teachers who cares about there students.we also have a wonderful new principal this year and a awesome assist.principal we will miss bayside next year our son is in the 5th grade . 3rd grade my son had mrs. drumm truely and awesome teacher as well.go bayside you rock

We love Bayside Elementary! We moved here from out of state and I was very impressed from the moment I walked in the door. The curriculum is challenging, the teachers are dedicated and if you go there more than once, everyone remembers you AND knows who your child is. Accomplishments are recognized and rewarded here and parental involvement is actively encouraged. Communication between school and home is excellent. I will be sad when my son has to graduate in two years!

Bayside is a great school! Miss. Copper has made it a great a great year for my daughter and I.

We love this school! I am involved with my daughter's education and expect the best for my child. We have been blessed with Mrs. Bocella, Ms. Stratton, and Mrs. Malley. The gifted program that Ms. Madel teaches is fantastic. Mrs. Malley has made some tough issues easier for us to deal with. We will miss this school dearly because we are moving out of the state. Ms. Tina we will miss you too. I think the key to any childs education is parental involvement. The score on this site is misleading as my child has exceeded in all areas. We had her tested for the visual arts program this year at ODC. She tested 'gifted'. I am sorry that my daughter will miss out on this great opportunity. Thank you Bayside for three great years! Go Bulldogs!

Last modified Bayside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.