Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

We just left first grade orientation and my son raised his hand to get his teachers attention and waited with his hand raised for over 6 min just so he could ask to go to the bathroom. That tells me if I wasn't there what would she do.

Great school friendy pace. Kids enjoy the school. Teachers are nice. My kids want to graduate in brookwood.

Brookwood has been a wonderful school for both of my children. The staff works hard to make sure the children are in a safe and enjoyable environment. The principal is involved and courteous with parent requests and I always see him out interacting with the students and parents during school and at after school functions. Brookwood teachers have always been helpful and supportive with IEP needs for my youngest child. My children enjoy learning at Brookwood.

My children have been attending Brookwood since 2009. My kids and I love it! This school has some of the greatest teachers, office staff, and janitors! I love it so much, I hold my Girl Scout meetings there as well. I am so glad I have teachers that care about my kids and their education, pushing them to be the best and work at their full potential!

I give this school an A++++. My children have been attending this school for 4 years and I have never had a single issue with any teachers or administration. The principal makes his self available to parents and addresses any concerns right away. We are being transferred to Maryland (military) in January 2012 and my children are so devastated they must leave Brookwood. If you are moving to the area, I would completely recommend you finding a home in this school jurisdiction!

I loved this school as much as my kids did. It was very hard to change due to moving. The kids were great and the staff was amazing INCLUDING the office staff. They were very friendly in person and on the phone. We are going to miss Brookwood terribly.

I had 7 children who went to Brookwood over a 5 year period. They have wonderful teachers and the the gudiance staff was great. Even the nurse was awesome. They people at the school that were not friendly was the office staff. They always seem to mad because they had to work or answer questions. Other staff was great.

Brookwood has very kind students and teachers all five of my children go there and they get outstanding grades

Last modified Brookwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.