Bad
Good

I grew up in this school district. In fact, I use to attend Creeds when I was little. My personal experience of attending the school was outstanding. I liked going to school. As years passed, I have a daughter of my own. She attends Creeds now and dislikes school. This is her 2nd year and both years considered as struggling or average. The teachers have done nothing to boost her confidence; yet discourage her by praising other children in the classroom in front of her. It's true that if you are in the "out of circle" you are just swept under the rug. Raised in Creeds, but still out of the circle without the "right last name."

I agree with the parents that state that if you grew up in the area and are in the inner circle then you are treated differently by the other parents and teachers. I work as a top administrator for a school district and have been very unhappy with this school. I moved my child to another school in the district that actually is professional and works for all of their children.

Creeds is a wonderful elementary school. The school only has a population of around 300, so that allows for every student to get the proper attention. The principal is personally involved in everything, and knows everyone's name. The teachers are professional, knowledgeable, and caring. The smaller class size is a definite advantage in this school. There is a large amount of parent involvement and student recognition.

Creeds is a friendly, community-centered school where all can shine. It has wonderfully supportive parents and administrators, enthusiatics teachers, and awesome students. Creeds ES school strives to create excitement about learning amoung its students through interaction, connection, and FUN.

This is a nice, rural school. The faculty and staff are considerate.

Creeds is the best Elementary school in Virginia Beach. I have had 3 children attend this school and all loved it. The class sizes are smaller which allows more one on one with the student. All but one teacher I dealt with was very caring and loving towards the kids. The children from outside areas are usually the ones that dont adjust because all Creeds students have grown up together. The staff doesnt need the 'outside' attitudes, they love all the children the same.

My daughter was attending plaza elementary and was struggling to keep up with her school work when we moved to pungo and she transferred to Creeds it was an almost immediate change in her attitude and grades. she actually wanted to be involved in school activities. I give this school an A+! She is now in 8th going to high school and still continues to make honor roll.

In the last three years, I have only come upon one teacher that was caring. There is a huge inner circle here among teachers and staff and if you happen to be among the 'outer' circle (ie, not related or associated with someone) your experience will not be good. My child has been begging me to home school him all year.

I have two children attend this school and I am now forced to put them in private school. The teacher's are uncaring and underqualified to teach.

Excellent teachers, staff, after school program and office workers!!! I am very pleased with this school!

Last modified Creeds Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.