Fairfield Elementary School 3

Posted June 03, 2013
The teachers in this school are great; the principal and assistant principal are average. Both are new at their position and it shows. The PTA is good, but there is not enough leadership/follow-up and things were lacking this year. It is a small school and getting to know everyone is very easy, both teachers, assistants and children/parents.

Posted December 13, 2012
I have a second grader and a kindergardener at Fairfield Elementary and I am very pleased about their individual progress. It is wonderful to see how they are learning and I know it is the teachers making the difference. School is organized, students are challenged, teachers are serious about their job.. you see the principal engaged, PTA almost over the top, which is not a bad thing. I feel my kids are in a great and safe environment to help them learn. Not in love of gifted services at the schooll, otherwise would rate excellent.

Fairfield Elementary School 0

Posted July 25, 2009
My son has been going to FES for 4 years and it has been wonderful! The principal and staff are both welcoming and inviting. Dr. Stubblefield is always out in the hallways overseeing the daily activities and genuinely cares about the kids and families. The PTA is great and does wonderful things for the kids and teachers, lots of involvement! It will be bittersweet when he has to leave.

Fairfield Elementary School 5

Posted August 14, 2008
My children had gone to Catholic School for 4 years. We thought that was the best way to go. After meeting with the Prinicple for our aoned school I was amazed. Fairfield has so much to offer and the kids are getting a better education than they were. I have heard many times at this school that if a child is failing it is the teachers fault. As a mom that is great to hear. All teachers are held accountable for what they do and don't do. I love this school and wish I did not wait to send my kids here.

Posted June 18, 2008

Fairfield Elementary School 5

Posted February 25, 2005

Fairfield Elementary School
5428 Providence Rd, Virginia Beach, VA  23464
Last modified Fairfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.