Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Fairfield is a great school, the teachers and staff are very kind and welcoming. I haven't had any complaints since my daughter began attending in the middle of her 2nd grade year and she is in 4th grade now.

Fairfield teachers are outstanding! They always go above and beyond for their students! We have been blessed to have many teachers as our 3 children went through Fairfield. They all treated our children as their own. We love being a part of the Fairfield family!

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school is small enough that they can teach beyond the sol tests. Thus, it is not just the teachers who are teaching values.

Fairfield is a wonderful small school. The class sizes are small, the teachers are caring, and the administration is dedicated and thoughtful.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Fairfield is very passionate about character development! They truly do care about each and every student!

Fairfield elementary school is just great all around. Has a small school feel surrounded by a wonderful community. Parents are really involved. A++

The teachers in this school are great; the principal and assistant principal are average. Both are new at their position and it shows. The PTA is good, but there is not enough leadership/follow-up and things were lacking this year. It is a small school and getting to know everyone is very easy, both teachers, assistants and children/parents.

I have a second grader and a kindergardener at Fairfield Elementary and I am very pleased about their individual progress. It is wonderful to see how they are learning and I know it is the teachers making the difference. School is organized, students are challenged, teachers are serious about their job.. you see the principal engaged, PTA almost over the top, which is not a bad thing. I feel my kids are in a great and safe environment to help them learn. Not in love of gifted services at the schooll, otherwise would rate excellent.

My son has been going to FES for 4 years and it has been wonderful! The principal and staff are both welcoming and inviting. Dr. Stubblefield is always out in the hallways overseeing the daily activities and genuinely cares about the kids and families. The PTA is great and does wonderful things for the kids and teachers, lots of involvement! It will be bittersweet when he has to leave.

My children had gone to Catholic School for 4 years. We thought that was the best way to go. After meeting with the Prinicple for our aoned school I was amazed. Fairfield has so much to offer and the kids are getting a better education than they were. I have heard many times at this school that if a child is failing it is the teachers fault. As a mom that is great to hear. All teachers are held accountable for what they do and don't do. I love this school and wish I did not wait to send my kids here.

Last modified Fairfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.