Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

My best friend barley comes to school because of bullying, I almost killed myself and need intense therapy because of the way students and faculty treat people in this school.

Supports LD students: Neutral

I wouldn't know because I've never been part of that school learning

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Everyone has different roles and there's no real order

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school makes students want to be disrespectful or just not talk to anyone and be alone

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

The only reason I don't put strongly agree is because there are a handful of good teachers and faculty in this school

There is no accountability for behavior. There is too much drugs going in and not enough graduates going out .

My third child is getting ready to enter Kellam and I have every reason to believe her experience will be just as wonderful as her two brothers currently attending. My oldest is a junior in all honors/ap classes and doing dual enrollment at TCC. He has been encouraged and challenged every step of the way. My middle child is just an 'average' student but he too is getting all the attention, help and encouragement he needs from this wonderful staff. I would say whatever your child needs he/she will get at Kellam. Our experience as a family there has been exceptional.

I now have two sons at Kellam and I have to say that compared with friends who have children at other high schools, Kellam is EXCELLENT! My older son is in honors/ap classes and excels and my younger son needed a little motivation, which he is definitely getting there!

Kellam high school is the worst school in the district . The administrators & staff are not the best around. Everything about to this school is ridiculous!

Kellman is the best!My son enrolled in June 08. He is in the Marching Band and very happy and motivated. Just what he was lacking. Mr. Parker Thanks You have hepl my son become motivated again. We were from New York city, I have seen too many students drop from NYC high school. Kellam is the best.

Last modified Floyd Kellam High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.