Virginia Beach, VA

Holland Elementary School

Posted April 20, 2010
My Children have attended this school for 4 years now and each year the quality of education has gone consistantly downhill. We got a new principal & vp last year and things just keep worse. Several of the wonderful teachers they used to have have moved on to different schools. There are no real extracurricular activities for the children. There are PTA events but they are a joke. I have volunteered in my childrens classrooms every year and have not seen much in the way of parent involvement. The teachers are okay, some are deffinately better than others. We were very lucky with the teachers we had in our first 2 years at holland but those teachers moved on. All in all I would say if you dont have to send your child to Holland don't.

Holland Elementary School 3

Posted May 05, 2009
My Kindergarten child attended this school for the 2008-2009 school year. I am very pleased with the activities and events that take place at the school. HES encourages family engagement and I feel my child received the best Kindergarten experience possible.

Holland Elementary School
3340 Holland Rd, Virginia Beach, VA  23452
Last modified Holland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holland Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top