Posted December 04, 2008
When I attended Malibu, it was such a great time in my life. The teachers were amazing and I don't remember one bad thing about it. The school underwent construction in my last years and now looks great! My parents bought our house based on the phenomenal reputation of this school.

Posted July 18, 2008
Mallibu is a great school. It has great teachers qnd great students. My grandson is one of them. I really think this school is excellent

Posted June 02, 2008

Posted June 21, 2006

Posted August 11, 2005
This school is the best kept secert in Virginia Beach. The class are small and we have the best teachers around.

Malibu Elementary School
3632 Edinburgh Dr, Virginia Beach, VA  23452
Last modified Malibu Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Malibu Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top