Virginia Beach, VA

Posted June 25, 2014
My daughter has been in the pre-k program for the past two years and I have nothing but praises to say about her teacher and the teachers aide. My daughter connected with those two women as though they were family and will be very sad next year when she transfers to a new school. I wish that Mrs. Watts could follow my daughter through her entire education but its not possible. I have never met teachers who genuinely cared about their students as much as those two do.

Posted October 18, 2013
Pembroke Elementary is a special place. The school is more like a family for the children and employees. I work with a special group of people at Pembroke; the Special Ed wing. The kids are wonderful and are cared for by all their teachers. Every day at Pembroke I see so many smiles and so much happiness in the hallways - It is truly a happy place to be involved with everyday! All the teachers are willing and happy to help. I also have 2 children attending Pembroke and their teachers are always top-notch and caring. My son has accomplished so much with his reading skills thanks to their time and patience with him. I am thankful that both me and my children have the opportunity to be apart of Pembroke Elementary!

Posted August 22, 2012
this school was great!!! there were alot of activites for the kids, and this school had caring, understanding, sincere, and helpful teachers.PMES even has respect for the military...my child has been to alot of schools because we are in the military, she is now a 7th grader and still says that this school is and always will be her favorite. we both have great memories of this school and the staff.this school had GREAT communication, they would always inform us on upcoming events and they always answered questions that we asked.this school would always have donation drives to the SPCA and to the homeless,i always thought this was a good idea because it taught my child to be grateful for the things we have and that it is easy to donate and help others.if you are looking for a school for you and your child this is the one!!

Pembroke Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
All three of my grandchildren went there and one of this was in special ed all of her school life and they were the greatest teachers for her and the other grandchildren we are not having another one go soon in sept my great grandaughter

Posted September 18, 2009
We are a special school because on top of the regular elementary population we also house the majority of severely disabled elementary students in Virginia Beach who need specialized nursing care. We work with the most disabled students and help them to integrate into regular classes when possible! We are a great team of regular and special education teachers working to make the world a better place for our students every day! I love our school and staff and of course our kids!!!!

Pembroke Elementary School
4622 Jericho Rd, Virginia Beach, VA  23462
Last modified Pembroke Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pembroke Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top