Bad
Good

This is a wonderful school that is well ran around the well being of every child. You will find a community here and there is no doubt that the kids feel this. Thanks to everyone (principal, teachers, office, cleaning &lunch staff, librarian, nurse) at PMES for making this happen.

this school was great!!! there were alot of activites for the kids, and this school had caring, understanding, sincere, and helpful teachers.PMES even has respect for the military...my child has been to alot of schools because we are in the military, she is now a 7th grader and still says that this school is and always will be her favorite. we both have great memories of this school and the staff.this school had GREAT communication, they would always inform us on upcoming events and they always answered questions that we asked.this school would always have donation drives to the SPCA and to the homeless,i always thought this was a good idea because it taught my child to be grateful for the things we have and that it is easy to donate and help others.if you are looking for a school for you and your child this is the one!!

awesome school! i have two kids that go there, they have improved so much...i want to shout out Mrs Giles, Ms Tate and Ms Osborne, My kids love you ..thank you for teaching them...

Our boys started going to Pembroke Meadows Elementary in 2009, and we are having great experiences there. It wasn't until my oldest was in Miss Schaefer 5th grade class (2010 - 2011) school year that he really changed. She didn't put up with his excuses and helped mold him into the boy he is now. Once he learned she meant business he was on the honor roll most of the year. In Middle School now and on the Principals lists for the first time we are so proud. GREAT work Miss Schaefer I can't wait until my youngest gets to the 5th grade (2011 -2012) school year. I PRAY you will be there to help our other son.

Both of my kids have gone here and the faculty is amazing! What a great bunch of teachers who really care about the educational experience my kids are having!

I LOVE THIS SCHOOL! Mr. Sean is great every morning and afternoon! Dr. Spivey is understanding and helpful! And the Teachers really do care about your kid(s)! Mrs. Widel You ROCK! We were lucky enough to be able to attend PMES with 'Out of Zoning' again this year! We can't wait for this year to begin!

My two sons have attended Pembroke Meadows for the past 3 years & we love it! The organization with the school, teaching efforts as well as great staff.

My daughter has been attending this school for five yrs now and it has really been a pleasure to see my child grow academically and socially. She has had wonderful and supportive teachers; who I thank God for putting them into her life to allow her to do her very best. I love the principal, the PTA and the faculty staff. They all play apart in her learning. I wish she could do all of her schooling at this school.

My son has attended there for five years and all of his teachers, the principal and the assistant principal have been exceptionally supportive of him and very supportive of his special needs. I have never had to fight with anyone to get my child what he needed. There is plenty of communication between parent and teacher and administration and parent if the parent makes an effort to let the school knows he/she cares and is involved. Too many times we blame them for our own short comings.I can't imagine my kids going any place else

Last modified Pembroke Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.