Posted July 07, 2012
My daughter went to this school for her entire Elementary career and there isn't enough room on this website to list all the great things there are about PAES. From the Janitorial staff, to the administration, and of course the teachers... hands down, they are the best the state of Virginia has to offer!!! The PTA stays involved throughout the year and host a ton of great, family fun events. As a military child, the PAES staff went out of their way to make sure she was well adjusted and was able to continue to meet the demands of the curriculum while I was gone. She was never just a face in the crowd and received the attention she needed from each and everyone on of her teachers. Because of their handwork and dedication, she is well prepared not only academically but also behaviorally to succeed middle school. PAES is the reason we decided to stay in this area of Virginia Beach.... that way our son can have the same great start to his education!

Posted July 09, 2010
i have two boys that absolutely loved this school. sad to say we will be leaving. my second son was elected for the extended kindergarten program and it really helped him flourish - still 4 when started school. he is now an upcoming 2nd grader and doing great. all their teachers welcomed parents to volunteer. pta was great, parents are great - see them around town & easy to make friends with. cafeteria staff and janitorial staff of great with kids. great school through and through.

Posted September 18, 2009
Committed and caring staff and teachers welcome the parents and children to learn.

Posted September 17, 2009
Great teachers, great principal, great programs, great PTA.

Posted September 12, 2008
I did my student teaching at this school. From a student teacher perspective I didn't feel very supported in this school. The grade level I worked with was great, but outside that I didn't feel very welcome.

Posted July 27, 2008
This coming September will be our 4 th ear at PAE we love it, my son says school is fun. This is what they do, staff makes education interesting and fun for the kids.

Posted April 19, 2007
PEA is absolutely the best elementary school in Virginia Beach. The school is small, personal and the parent involvement is just incredible. The schools in this area are so desirable that homes in the surrounding area are sky rocketing. My son and most of his cousins attend or attended PEA and would 100% recommend this school for anyones child.

Princess Anne Elementary School 4

Posted March 27, 2007
An amazing school. Wish it was around when I was a child. My daughter has been going there since she was in kindergarten. She is now in 5th grade in Mr.Bonney's class. School appearance, teachers, students, the whole shy-bang! I absolutely adore PAE!

Posted June 09, 2006
- a staff

Princess Anne Elementary School 4

Posted November 16, 2005

Princess Anne Elementary School
2444 Seaboard Rd, Virginia Beach, VA  23456
Last modified Princess Anne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Princess Anne Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top