Bad
Good

Went to Cooke Elementary 40 years ago! Now living and teaching in Australia. Without a great foundation in my early educational years my life would be very different! Thank you to those Cooke teachers all those years ago!

We are a military family that had to temporarily evacuate from Japan in March, 2011. The administration and teachers at Cooke were very welcoming to our family. They placed our kids with great teachers, acclimated me to the routine and in a very short while, we had a had a little bit of "normal" back in our life! Thanks especially to Rosemary, and all of the wonderful staff that supported our family!

Cooke is a GREAT school my seven yr old is flourishing there and my 12 year old went there previously, (special needs) he did GREAT

Cooke is an outstanding school. This will be my daughters second year there and we are thrilled to be a part of such an amazing school. As a mother of 5, and this being my youngest, I have been through my share of school experiences. I can say nothing negative. I'd be will to put Cooke up against any private school anyday!

This was my child's first year at Cooke and I have to say I am utterly disappointed and wish we could relive the whole year over at a different school. His teacher should NOT be teaching elementary students as her demeanor is more suited for college age students. This really intimidates the children and therefore they suffer in so many ways for it. Such a shame.

Cooke School has everything you could hope for in any school, private or public. The principal, Ms. Sessoms, is amazing. Her leadership and guidance has raised the bar for teachers and students.

Amazing School with amazing principle and staff! The entire vibe is positive from the moment you enter the building and what an awesome learning environment that makes!

I'm very happy with Cooke! My son is doing so well there! His reading skills are soaring! They are very dedicated to the children! They have great Math, Science, & Music programs also.

Cooke is a GREAT school. You won't find a more dedicated Principal, Vice Principal and staff.

Last modified W.T. Cooke Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.