Virginia Beach, VA

Williams Elementary School 5

Posted April 28, 2014
This so has been great for my son. My situation is a bit different. My son lives with his father and I live in PHiladelphia but I am very concerned when it comes to my son education. If I have questions I can always send a email to Principal Sullivan and he gets right back to me with an answer. I received my son report card and progress reports on a regular basis. Thanks

Williams Elementary School 1

Posted November 16, 2013
This school is horrible. No discipline, staff members keep leaving, and two quit a few weeks ago. The kids run the school

Williams Elementary School 0

Posted June 21, 2008
Williams elementary school I fell has been outstanding this year. The awards and medals were a great encouragement to the students. This has been a truly good year at Bettie F. Williams

Williams Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2008
The new Tri-Campus idea that Newtown, Diamond Springs, and Williams are doing is great. I think it has helped all the kids. The teachers and staff at Williams are all very friendly and open to the parents and students.

Williams Elementary School 2

Posted October 05, 2006
This is a truly terrible school. Supposedly they want volunteers, but they are very discouraging. Parents can forget about checking in on their own children. There are too many students, and though this is a Title 1 school the classrooms are too crowded. I am seriously considering homeschool at this point.

Williams Elementary School
892 Newtown Rd, Virginia Beach, VA  23462
Last modified Williams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Williams Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top