Bad
Good

Windsor Woods is an awesome school. I am a mother of 5 children, 3 in their 20's who attended, and 2 that attend now and have had the same teachers as their older siblings. I think this says a lot about a school when the teachers stay for so many years. The staff is incredible, they really care about the children and go the extra mile to help them in every aspect of their life whether it be their education, extra-curricular activities, etc. My children truly enjoy and look forward to going to school every day. The school has a great Principal, he makes it a point to know all the children and stays involved in all the school events. I have enjoyed participating in all the school events and will be very sad when the last of my children graduate from this school.

this is an excellent school. i am a parent that has a child in the special education program and the teachers are loving and excellent therapy staff. Mr. ball is a great principal and knows every child and makes every parent feel know and welcome.

I have two kids that went to this school. One in third grade and one in first grade. They both attended since kindergarten. Unfortunately, we had to move out of state. I was sad to leave this wonderful school. My kids had great teachers each year and it seems that everyone that works there is happy to be there. Great School!

Windsor Woods is an excellent school with quality teachers and by far the best Principal.

My daughter has been at Windsor Woods for 3 years and we are very sad to leave because of a military transfer. The teachers and staff are very caring and they all want your child to succeed. Ms. Carpenter is the Asst. Principle and is the best I have met so far. We will miss this school very much!!

What a great school especially the teaching staff. They cared about my child's success. Did I mention that this year they are in a brand new school with State-of-the-Art equipment.

Last modified Windsor Woods Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.