Posted September 10, 2013
Windsor Woods is an awesome school. I am a mother of 5 children, 3 in their 20's who attended, and 2 that attend now and have had the same teachers as their older siblings. I think this says a lot about a school when the teachers stay for so many years. The staff is incredible, they really care about the children and go the extra mile to help them in every aspect of their life whether it be their education, extra-curricular activities, etc. My children truly enjoy and look forward to going to school every day. The school has a great Principal, he makes it a point to know all the children and stays involved in all the school events. I have enjoyed participating in all the school events and will be very sad when the last of my children graduate from this school.

Posted October 04, 2012
this is an excellent school. i am a parent that has a child in the special education program and the teachers are loving and excellent therapy staff. Mr. ball is a great principal and knows every child and makes every parent feel know and welcome.

Posted October 25, 2011
I have two kids that went to this school. One in third grade and one in first grade. They both attended since kindergarten. Unfortunately, we had to move out of state. I was sad to leave this wonderful school. My kids had great teachers each year and it seems that everyone that works there is happy to be there. Great School!

Windsor Woods Elementary School 0

Posted March 11, 2009
Windsor Woods is an excellent school with quality teachers and by far the best Principal.

Posted August 21, 2008
My daughter has been at Windsor Woods for 3 years and we are very sad to leave because of a military transfer. The teachers and staff are very caring and they all want your child to succeed. Ms. Carpenter is the Asst. Principle and is the best I have met so far. We will miss this school very much!!

Posted September 28, 2007
What a great school especially the teaching staff. They cared about my child's success. Did I mention that this year they are in a brand new school with State-of-the-Art equipment.

Posted August 04, 2005
WWES was an incredible school for my son. He was in the gifted program and had incredible teachers that really challenged him from the start of the year. They didn't just give him busy work, they gave him more in depth work on various subjects of interest for him. This school has a small town feeling in a big city. I loved WWES and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Posted July 25, 2005
All 3 of my boys are going to this school, it is a delight to know that they are going to a safe place and that they are well taken care of while they are in school. One word for all Teachers and Principal please keep up this great job. Thank You all!

Posted July 14, 2005
A nurturing, sweet-natured, community-oriented school with almost zero teaching turnover and an inspiring commitment to kids. Teachers like Donald Miles, Kawanna Ansell, Kelly Linkous and the fifth-grade team are the match of any in Virginia. I loved having my daughter here. I'll miss visiting.

Posted August 19, 2003
- a former student
I went to Windsor Woods from kindergarten to fifth grade. I am now a senior at Virginia Wesleyan college. I am going to graduate with honors, and I feel that the wonderful base I received at Windsor Woods helped me immensely in my educational carreer. I enjoyed learning, and wanted to absorb all I could. I hope some of the faculty is the same, they were divine!

Windsor Woods Elementary School
233 Presidential Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA  23452
Last modified Windsor Woods Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Windsor Woods Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top