Virginia Beach, VA

Posted August 26, 2008
Staff is amazing with the children

Woodstock Elementary School 0

Posted February 24, 2008
I am the proud parent of a first year transist student. My family and I are new to the area of VA and this school. This year my daughter is a third grader and I have had the best time with this school. The best things about Woodstock are the friendly staff and faculty members,the PTA activities,and the one on one parent/teacher communication. We are a military family and my daughter is getting at the age in which our times in transist are beginning to affect her. She is a stellar honor roll student who raves with praises about her school,friends,and teachers. Kudos to the Woodstock staff!!!

Woodstock Elementary School 0

Posted August 06, 2007
I am a mother of two girls who have attended Woodstock Elementary since kindergarten. This means I have been with the school for eight years. In this time I have been a Home room mom, many times, on the PTA board, been involved in numerous plays, carnivals and concerts. I Absolutely Love this school !!!!! The Administation, Teachers, Custodial and parents are the Best. I will alsways recommend this school to any parent.

Posted June 07, 2007
All the staff at this school are amazing! They really take time out for every child!! I am very lucky to have bought a home in this school district.

Posted December 15, 2006
I have to say this is the best elementary school my daughter has attended thus far. We weree there for 2 yrs and had nothing but good experiences. Knowledgable and caring staff, teachers, and principle made this school the best I have ever volunteered for. My daughter excelled there and was safe. A far contrast to where we are now in Hawaii. By far the BEST!

Posted July 08, 2006
My children have been attending Woodstock for three years now and all I can say is Bravo! The teachers are very caring and understanding, the staff is wonderful and helpful. My kids struggled coming from another school at the beginning and with all the help from these wonderful teachers my kids have been on the Honor Roll for the past year. I am proud of this school in so many ways. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted August 09, 2004
My granddaughter recently completed Kindergarten there. The atmosphere and caring by the teaching staff is so fantastic. She learned so very much academically but she also learned social skills that will benefit her for the rest of her life. She learned how to be part of a group contributing her knowledge and learned how to be fair and respect for others. This has been a great foundation for her remaining school years. She is excited about entering 1st grade where I'm sure the same values will be taught. Thank you to teachers and staff. Good work! Carolyn English

Posted May 04, 2004
I have had three children graduate from Woodstock. I have found this school to be a wonderful place for your children to learn and flourish. Most all of the teachers are fantastic! The administrators are kind and caring. The PTA is active. My only complaints are specific and not properly addressed here. Overall, this is a great school for your children to attend.

Woodstock Elementary School
6016 Providence Rd, Virginia Beach, VA  23464
Last modified Woodstock Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodstock Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top