Bad
Good

Our son will be starting 4th grade in Sep. He scored in the top10 percent in all categories on last years SOL. Thus far we have been very happy with the teachers. My wife and I believe that you must be proactive with your child's education. Very impressed with the principal .

I have to say I am very pleased with this school my daughter just recently participated in a play all on her own. I think it's great! As far as her grades she's an honor roll student and got an invite to the magnet schools.

My grandchild is a student at Parkway and her mom and I both love the school and the teachers,the work very hard with special students and their needs, GOOD JOB

My child has attended Parkway for three years, and I'm sorry to say that we have been very disappionted in this school. The majority of the students are unruly and badly behaved with little consistency or continuity on the part of the staff to govern their behavior. The techers seem to be overwhelmed adn burned out. If you have a child who is a good student and is well behaved, it is very possible that he/she will be ignored or overlooked the entire year. This year, durring the second quarter, my child's grades went from all A's to all C's. When I called the teacher, her response was 'Your child is not one of the kids I usually worry about.' Because of our experience with Parkway, my husband and I have decided to stop contributing to our IRA's and use the money instead to send our child to privet school.

This particular school, although staffed by wonderful, idealogical teachers, is a cruel joke on the education of it's children. The administrators are unfortunately more interested in appeasing the racial influence of a substandard, economicaly disadvantaged community than the discipline of students. To sum up, we're leaving.

Last modified Parkway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.