Posted August 05, 2014
This school is amazing! My son was so scared when he started kindergarten last year, and they made him feel comfortable and right at home. By the third day of school, he acted like he'd been there for ages and he had so much fun. They learned how to read rather quickly which we loved, and the amount of knowledge he left the school year with was astounding! The teachers are wonderful and helpful, and parents can be involved all the time. I recommend this school to anyone.

Posted May 09, 2014
I LOVE this school and so do my children. The students are very well behaved and the teachers & staff are AWESOME.

Posted November 18, 2013
Love it, don't know why they got a 5 out of 10 rating they are for sure a 10. We bought our house specifically for this school. The new principal is AMAZING!!!!!

Posted October 30, 2013
Very parent friendly; great teachers; lots of parental involvement. Caring staff. Warm and caring learning environment.

Posted September 18, 2013
Amazing school, amazing teachers. They took the time to communicate with me on every level regarding all 3 of my childrens' education. All 3 of my kids completed K-6 at this school. The principals are amazing and I wish we could do those years all over again. Don't let this rating fool you.

Posted December 20, 2012
We have loved the teachers and staff at this school. Our children have attended school here x 2 years and have nothing but positive things to say about our experience. The teachers are excellent.

Posted August 31, 2012
I had two children attend this school and both did very well. For my son, a special needs student, this school went above and beyond in meeting his needs and providing a quality education. The teachers take a genuine interest in each student and want to see them succeed.

Posted August 23, 2012
Rosemont Forest Elementary is filled with caring and delightful staff. Communications from the school are excellent and timely, I had 2 children attending there last year and both had fantastic teachers that did everything to help them succeed. Even working with an IEP for one of my children was never a problem! This is a Great school! My kids are excited to start this year !

Posted August 31, 2011
I have had nothing but great experiences with all aspects of the school. I love the small community feel and my children love it!!!

Posted June 27, 2010
this was the first year my child attended this school and i have been very impressed. i receive letters in a timely matter, the teachers are very personable, thorough and seem to really care for the children. and the principal attends all events and seems to really enjoy his position and care for the children as well.

Rosemont Forest Elementary School
1716 Grey Friars Chase, Virginia Beach, VA  23456
Last modified Rosemont Forest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosemont Forest Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top