Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted January 26, 2016
Salem Elementary has multiple playgrounds, great outdoor space, and top notch teachers. My daughter has really excelled here since we moved into this school district.

Salem Elementary School 3

Posted September 25, 2015
This school has gone downhill after mr badali left. he got engaged with the students. always took interest in our projects. and encourage to accomplish our dreams!

Posted October 22, 2013
Salem Elementary is a hidden gem in VA Beach. The building is kept impressively clean by the dedicated custodial staff. It is obvious that the teachers and staff of Salem sincerely care about our children, and look out for their academic and personal well-being. I love the warm, family feel of Salem Elementary. I am so glad my 2 children have the opportunity to go to this great school.

Posted June 04, 2013
Very happy with my children's first year in public school at Salem Elem. it was a family type atmosphere and far from overwhelming for them. The communication from the PTA leaves much to be desired but I wouldn't hold that against the teachers or faculty. Overall, a great school.

Posted October 28, 2012
This is the last year of my son there, and we are going to miss the school . Great teachers and staff

Posted September 06, 2011
As a staff member at Salem, I am proud to work at such a wonderful school. The faculty puts student's learning and their well-being above anything else. I LOVE MY JOB:) Salem ROCKS!

Posted May 17, 2011
Wonderful staff and teachers. They care about the families and the children of this school. We transferred from CT and they have made us feel so welcome.

Posted June 07, 2010
We transferred to Virginia Beach 2 years ago and my son started school as a kindergartener at Salem. I was a bit nervous and scared to say the least... Salem is a WONDERFUL school and I learned that right from the get go! It has wonderful and caring teachers and staff. It's like one big Salem family. The office staff are extremley friendly and go out of their way to help you anyway they can. The principal is very active in all school activities and cares enough to listen to all concerned parents. The PTA is very active and goes above and beyond for the families of Salem. We were truly blessed by attending Salem the first couple years of my sons school years. I only wish we weren't being transferred again and that we were able to finish my sons grade school years at Salem. Salem ROCKS!! :)

Posted March 30, 2008
I have been happy with both the regular ed. and special ed. classes at Salem. I have found that both fit my children's academics needs. The staff here tries hard to make you feel at home.

Salem Elementary School 1

Posted February 09, 2008
I have not been happy with the special edd class here at this school. will tell you anything to make you happy but nothing gets done.

Salem Elementary School
3961 Salem Lakes Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA  23456
Last modified Salem Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.