Virginia Beach, VA

Hebrew Academy Of Tidewater 5

Posted January 22, 2014
I went to school here for all my life. Never did I have a bad teacher, bad friend , or bad community. The education is beyond amazing considering a lot of it is studying Judaism. The teachers create such good bonds with the kids and for user they won't be forgotten. I never forgot my teachers. Overall, this school is one of a kind and is such a heart-warming community. The people are nice and always there for you. Without H.A.T I don't know what I would've done! IT'S AN AMAZING SCHOOL!!!

Hebrew Academy Of Tidewater 5

Posted February 26, 2008
My daughter has also attended HAT since she was 2, and is now in kindergarten. The school has become home away from home for us, a true second family where every teacher and every student knows each other. State of the art facilities, a warm, nurturing atmosphere where every student gets individual attention in small classes. The principal, administration and teachers truly care about every child. Graduates excel at the best public and private schools in Hampton Roads.

Hebrew Academy Of Tidewater

Posted January 23, 2008
My daughter has attended HAT since she was 2 years old. Approaching 5...she has grown in so many areas...from the introduction of writing, reading, math, arts and most importantly...developing interpersonal and social skills. We have been very pleased with the smaller class rooms with abundant one-on-one between teacher and student.

Hebrew Academy Of Tidewater
5000 Corporate Woods Drive, Virginia Beach, VA  23462
Last modified Hebrew Academy Of Tidewater is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Hebrew Academy Of Tidewater Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top