1-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted April 17, 2016
The open house was great! I can't wait to see if I can enroll in this school!

Posted October 24, 2013
BEST SCHOOL in HAMPTON ROADS, PERIOD. This school is the best for my child who has ADHD and Aspergers. They have attended this school for 7 years. My student started in 6th grade and is now in the 12th grade. We live on peninsula and drive 20 miles every school day. We found they could give the education that public school tried for many years to do. He attended 9 public schools in a couple short years in Virginia before coming to this school. They have clubs and sports after school also.

Chesapeake Bay Academy 2

Posted October 29, 2012
Have two kid attending currently and so far I'm not impressed at all..... More to follow.

Posted September 13, 2011
Our son attended here for over 3 years so far - 7th, 8th, 9th grade and currently in 10th grade. Excellent school. Nothing compares.

Chesapeake Bay Academy 1

Posted August 29, 2010
my step-son was there for four years. and we toke him out for the fact he couldn't even read. they did nothing to help him except ignore his learning issues. how could he have been getting As & Bs on his report card if he cant read.

Posted July 01, 2009
As the other reviews stated: this school is wonderful! My son was a C & D student who didn't feel like he fit in at school and started to really act out. We enrolled him at CBA for the 08-09 school year and it has been a MAJOR turn around. His grades and self esteem have sky rocketed. He didn't even want summer to come!

Posted March 31, 2008
Wonderful school. It has transformed my boys, both in 8th grade, from D & E studrnts in special ed while in public school and now they are both A & B students. The Greatest.

Posted June 10, 2007
CBA has transformed our student and the qualify of our homelife. If you have been hearing that your child just doesn't care, if your evenings are filled with worrying and fighting about homework getting done, and if the school battle has taken over the home relationship, we highly recommend this school. It has given our student what they wanted so badly,academic success with minimal oversight on our part. A truly great place for students with learning differences. We are so fortunate to have found CBA.

Posted February 10, 2007
I love this schools , the teachers actually take the time to teach my child . My son loves to go school know! where two months ago He could care less about school, real expensive!!!!!!!! But worth the money>

Posted August 17, 2006
This school promotes itself as a school for students with learning differences. The teachers are superior. Each student has an advocate assigned. All students are encourage to participate in after school sports programs. Student involvement and sportmanship is outstanding. Very few discipline issues. Teacher to student ratio is advertised at 5:1. Very expensive but worth every penny. My student attended for three years and has moved on to another larger HS. I don't think this would have been possible 3 years ago.

Chesapeake Bay Academy
821 Baker Road, Virginia Beach, VA  23462
Last modified Chesapeake Bay Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-12