1-12|Private

Bad
Good

The open house was great! I can't wait to see if I can enroll in this school!

BEST SCHOOL in HAMPTON ROADS, PERIOD. This school is the best for my child who has ADHD and Aspergers. They have attended this school for 7 years. My student started in 6th grade and is now in the 12th grade. We live on peninsula and drive 20 miles every school day. We found they could give the education that public school tried for many years to do. He attended 9 public schools in a couple short years in Virginia before coming to this school. They have clubs and sports after school also.

Have two kid attending currently and so far I'm not impressed at all..... More to follow.

Our son attended here for over 3 years so far - 7th, 8th, 9th grade and currently in 10th grade. Excellent school. Nothing compares.

my step-son was there for four years. and we toke him out for the fact he couldn't even read. they did nothing to help him except ignore his learning issues. how could he have been getting As & Bs on his report card if he cant read.

As the other reviews stated: this school is wonderful! My son was a C & D student who didn't feel like he fit in at school and started to really act out. We enrolled him at CBA for the 08-09 school year and it has been a MAJOR turn around. His grades and self esteem have sky rocketed. He didn't even want summer to come!

Wonderful school. It has transformed my boys, both in 8th grade, from D & E studrnts in special ed while in public school and now they are both A & B students. The Greatest.

CBA has transformed our student and the qualify of our homelife. If you have been hearing that your child just doesn't care, if your evenings are filled with worrying and fighting about homework getting done, and if the school battle has taken over the home relationship, we highly recommend this school. It has given our student what they wanted so badly,academic success with minimal oversight on our part. A truly great place for students with learning differences. We are so fortunate to have found CBA.

I love this schools , the teachers actually take the time to teach my child . My son loves to go school know! where two months ago He could care less about school, real expensive!!!!!!!! But worth the money>

Last modified Chesapeake Bay Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-12