Posted June 08, 2015
Great education! Great teachers! Caring environment! Feels like a family! Christ centered! (Not snobby) Great place for kids to thrive!

Posted February 06, 2015
Wonderful school! My son is in his 4th year at Shores and my daughter is in kindergarten. Puts my mind at ease knowing my children are in safe environment full of dedicated teachers and staff.

Posted February 04, 2015
My son just started at this campus for 7th grade. As a boy who tends to suffer from anxiety when it comes to change, he was quite nervous about a new school. I have to say, he has loved it so much. He comes home excited about what he is learning and really enjoys his teachers. The fellow students have been welcoming and inclusive. The focus on Godly aspects in all areas of teaching is a plus. The assistant principal saw me recently and knew my son by name and was checking with me to see how he is adjusting to make sure we were all doing well with the change. We have been so happy with his progress and his genuine love for his school.

Posted November 18, 2014
Atlantic Shores is one of a kind. My 3 children have blossomed and grown academically, spiritually and emotionally from their time at Atlantic Shores. As a parent, I know that every day my children are being loved and taught from a Biblical perspective. They are exposed to multiple opportunities daily to learn in Specialty classes from experienced educators. Every teacher invests in the lives of my children and the joy of the Lord fills the school. Atlantic Shores values excellent education, Christ centered learning and family relationships. They are excellent communicators and value parental participation. I am blessed to be secure in the fact that my children are gaining more than an education, they are growing in character. Atlantic Shores is an amazing school.

Atlantic Shores Christian School 3

Posted May 30, 2014
The teachers are phenomenal, they truly care and love their students, without question, and teachers are faithful to communicate and work with parents. I wish i could say the same about all those working in administrative positions. I pray that they work better at communication.

Posted April 27, 2013
I highly recommend this school for anyone! They truly care about the whole child, not just their academics, or just their social skills. The are so caring and knowledgable and I would hate to have my child growing up in any other environment. Our whole family has been blessed!

Atlantic Shores Christian School 4

Posted April 25, 2012
The teachers are very caring, as well as the admimistration. Iam very happy with my chidren's education.The guidance dept. is very ambitious and helpful in keeping the students on the right course for their individual goals.

Posted April 18, 2012
ASCS is a great school. My children are taught by caring qualified teachers, and they are really learning.

Posted April 18, 2012
Atlantic Shores Christian School provides a wonderful environment for learning. Administration is caring and fair, and teachers are qualified and comunicate with parents.

Posted March 01, 2012
ASCS is a great school. Our children have gotten a quality education and made great friends. The teachers CARE about students and family. The sports program is wonderful. The guidance department works with families all the way through to help your student achieve their goals and attend the college of their choice. Students are encouraged to begin planning and implementing steps year by year: a wonderful program to prepare students for their future.

Atlantic Shores Christian School
1219 North Center Ville Pike, Virginia Beach, VA  23464
Last modified Atlantic Shores Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Atlantic Shores Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top