7-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I love this school! My children have attended since 2011 and every year the teachers and staff have been amazing. I feel so comfortable dropping them off in the morning that they will be loved and educated in a safe and Godly environment.

Great education! Great teachers! Caring environment! Feels like a family! Christ centered! (Not snobby) Great place for kids to thrive!

Wonderful school! My son is in his 4th year at Shores and my daughter is in kindergarten. Puts my mind at ease knowing my children are in safe environment full of dedicated teachers and staff.

My son just started at this campus for 7th grade. As a boy who tends to suffer from anxiety when it comes to change, he was quite nervous about a new school. I have to say, he has loved it so much. He comes home excited about what he is learning and really enjoys his teachers. The fellow students have been welcoming and inclusive. The focus on Godly aspects in all areas of teaching is a plus. The assistant principal saw me recently and knew my son by name and was checking with me to see how he is adjusting to make sure we were all doing well with the change. We have been so happy with his progress and his genuine love for his school.

Atlantic Shores is one of a kind. My 3 children have blossomed and grown academically, spiritually and emotionally from their time at Atlantic Shores. As a parent, I know that every day my children are being loved and taught from a Biblical perspective. They are exposed to multiple opportunities daily to learn in Specialty classes from experienced educators. Every teacher invests in the lives of my children and the joy of the Lord fills the school. Atlantic Shores values excellent education, Christ centered learning and family relationships. They are excellent communicators and value parental participation. I am blessed to be secure in the fact that my children are gaining more than an education, they are growing in character. Atlantic Shores is an amazing school.

The teachers are phenomenal, they truly care and love their students, without question, and teachers are faithful to communicate and work with parents. I wish i could say the same about all those working in administrative positions. I pray that they work better at communication.

I highly recommend this school for anyone! They truly care about the whole child, not just their academics, or just their social skills. The are so caring and knowledgable and I would hate to have my child growing up in any other environment. Our whole family has been blessed!

The teachers are very caring, as well as the admimistration. Iam very happy with my chidren's education.The guidance dept. is very ambitious and helpful in keeping the students on the right course for their individual goals.

ASCS is a great school. My children are taught by caring qualified teachers, and they are really learning.

Atlantic Shores Christian School provides a wonderful environment for learning. Administration is caring and fair, and teachers are qualified and comunicate with parents.

Last modified Atlantic Shores Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12