PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Not happy with this school at all. If you have perfect kids they will do fine, if not, be prepared to deal with alot of notes home for very minor issues. Alot of favortism.

I absolutely love KGDS! My son (3) has come so far since enrolling him. Not only has he been learning how to write, he takes Spanish, chapel, sports, dance, and gymnastics. My plan was to keep him there until 1st grade and then move to a public school but now we are planning on keeping him there for as long as he can attend. We will even bring our future children to KGDS! The quality of education can't be beat!!

My children have attended KGDS for several years. The education they have received is unequaled. The christian character that has been instilled will be with them forever.

The Best in Virginia Beach! I even moved out of the area and after searching dozen private Christian schools near my new house, I couldn't find one near the same quality, integrity, educational standards, christian beliefs, limited closures, and experienced teachers with a delightful staff! Plus, they even have options for children to take gymnastics, dance, and sports all at the school! The only semi-downside that I've experienced is that their tution rates have increased twice since I've been there. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a 9.5!!!!

Totally excellant in all areas and teachers.

Last modified Kings Grant Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5