Virginia Beach, VA
Before care: Yes

Posted August 18, 2014
Both of my children attended Ivy League Academy. This school provides a solid educational foundation and a wonderful spiritual environment. I have recommended Ivy League Academy to my friends and they have sent there children there. I highly recommend this school!!

Posted January 26, 2012
This is a great school. I love that they teach my daughter pride in her country and respect for God. All while giving her the best academic foundation to continue her education. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone.

Posted December 24, 2011
I love this school. When my daughter went into the school for the first time she fell in love with the teachers and the administrators. In my opinion the curriculum is wonderful and the people running the school are first rate.

Ivy League Academy 2

Posted March 17, 2011
I feel that it is a good academic school and my sons teacher Miss Woodson is great, however the principal/director is rude and has no people skills. He talks to you like hes doing you a favor by letting your child attend his school. My son will not be attending this school next year. He will be attending Atlantic Shores.

Ivy League Academy 3

Posted January 09, 2011
I have put two reviews on this site but not posted -why? and that was what I really experience my time here at this Academy and it wasn't that postive to me , that the principal had pushed me.This is crazy that this Academy is so perfect when it's not. It's like these review is too good to be true! In reality it is.

Posted December 17, 2010
Ivy League Academy Is a excellent school and if you read anything that says otherwise is simply false. I honestly can say that I am a proud parent to have our son who has been attending here for over 6yrs now. The Teachers,Staff and Principle are heaven sent to these children. You can not and will not find the unconditional love that they continue to give consistenly day in and day out. Teachers and staff are here because they want to be and it shows and the children they teach, can feel and see it for themselves, no one has to point that out, its just that obvious. A excellent Christian school Ivy League Academy is and always will be. Money has never been a factor, infact they receive no Gov., or state fundings. What they care about is the kids and their future and it shows through the investment that we pay to have the best teachers and a higher education. The financial and reinvestment aspect of it is handled very well so that our children will have a safe and secure enviroment to learn and grow and you dont have to worry about children bullying other children, for that, I love this school and wish them the very best and endevor.

Ivy League Academy 0

Posted April 28, 2008
Ivy league Academy is a school for a great beginning. Be aware it is not able to offer children anything but very basic education. When moving forward to other schools, students will not be as prepared as their peers. Many aspects of required subjects are not addressed. Even though it is a very small school with small class environments, it is closed to offering children with minor learning disabilities consideration. It is a well disciplined school with good values. In this respect it is what every school should be.

Posted February 19, 2008
My daughter is in her third year at Ivy League Academy. She started in their K3 program and is now in Kindergarten. The Christian education she is receiving along with the high standard of academics has been excellent. The teachers keep the lines of communication open by having parent teacher meetings throughout the school year and often keep us updated on their progress and upcoming events, studies, etc. We love her Kindergarten teacher because she is very organized, keeps a neat class and is an overall wonderful teacher. The teachers and staff genuinely care about all the students at the school and seem to work very well together. Keep up the good work Mr. and Mrs. Dimino and the entire staff at Ivy League. We appreciate the experience and all that you do!

Posted May 07, 2007
I just want to say that Ivy League is the best school in VA Beach. The faculty and staff are caring and wonderful people. The education my son received from only one year there has shaped him for his whole entire life. The curriculum is advanced and from a moral perspective. Since moving to another state due to job, we're having a difficult time finding a school that measures up. My kid is now thinking college and he's only 12! I would recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to experience teachings from a moral perspective and to participate in an environment that sparks ambition. The only thing they need is a high school!

Ivy League Academy 4

Posted September 12, 2006
It is a great school. My son has been going here for two years now. Education wise they are really good. My son is very advance for his age. I like their structure. They are restricting but very nice at the same time. Kids know there are limits while there is still room for fun. Everybody is very friendly. I like the fact this school is small. My kid gets individual attention. He is not just another student. However since they are a small school; some things are still in the progress. There were couple incidents where I was upset, but they do their best to fix it, which is good. I am planning on sending my kids there all away up to 6th grade and if they do have a higher grade by than I will still keep them there.

Ivy League Academy