Posted July 20, 2011
I love this school. My niece and nephew went to this school for years and my husband and I were so impressed with how much they learned that we decided to put our daughter there as soon as she turned 2. Now my daughter knows more than a lot of the other children her age that we know. The staff is great and very family oriented.

New Light Baptist School Of Excellence 1

Posted May 18, 2011
My children have attended this school for three years and this year has by far been the absolute worst ever. This school is not accredited by ACSI or VCPE. The teachers are not licensed, which is not a requirement. However, the teacher and staff have no regards for boundaries with the students. Rules are put in place when it is convenient. The director is far from people oriented and has no clue how to run a school, let alone what to say out of her mouth. The sad thing is this is a Christian school behaving worst than any public school.

Posted August 18, 2008
I rave about this school all the time I wish that you offered tuition asstistance! Ms.Gray is the best teacher Jaida has had thus far and I know she is to be blessed with more great teachers!

Posted October 04, 2007
It is a excellent school and great teachers.

Posted November 17, 2004
Mrs Jackson is the best teacher yet ! :<0

New Light Baptist School Of Excellence
5549 Indian River Road, Virginia Beach, VA  23464
Last modified New Light Baptist School Of Excellence is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
New Light Baptist School Of Excellence Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top