PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

This is my daughter's third year at Montessori Children's House. The Principal, Office Manager, all teachers are so great! MCH is my daughter's favorite place. I am so pleased with the things that she learns at school, her social skills and her love towards school. MCH is very keen and careful about allergies and take good care of children. I thank each and every staff member for providing such a friendly, cheerful and loving environment . As a parent I always recommend MCH for any child. Take a tour, you stop there!

I enrolled my 3 y/o daughter last year. There was a great transformation since then. We noticed that she started to mingle with other kids, very polite, talk with sense, and loved to read. You can tell a kid who is from this school and the one who doesn't. Teacher, especially the one in my daughter's room, tried her very best to fulfill her job not just a teacher but as a parent as well. I would like to thank this school for the quality time and feeling of becoming one as a family for the entire time we enrolled my daughter. I would like to shout-out to Ms. Melissa, for her outstanding job, not just a second parent to my daughter but as a friend.

We are so grateful to the amazing principal and teachers of the school. My daughter was barely speaking English when she started few months ago and last week she had a Reading award for reading her first book. We see how she progresses every day and she has so much fun at the same time. Thank you for doing such a great job!

I love this school. True Montessori. The school is staffed with well qualified and caring teachers. My daughter has loved this school and is going to be sad to leave.

Wonderful school- all the teachers are well qualified and really care about the children and their learning!

Our girl loves this school. She has progressed greatly since she started a year ago. The teachers are very kind, understanding and supportive. They are true to the Montessori Method. The full day programm and summer camp make this easy on working parents.

Wonderful school that truly prepares children to become independent and critical thinkers. My child is now in first grade and is reading and writing on a second grade level. I truly believe the small class size and individual attention he recieved allowed him to go beyond his potential.

Last modified Montessori Childrens House Ii is a Private school that serves grades PK-1