Virginia Beach, VA

Diamond Springs Elementary School 3

Posted May 17, 2014
Because this is a Title 1 school, the teachers are required to teach curriculum, in my opinion, that is not age appropriate for the students. The teachers are very friendly and care about the students, but seem to be stuck conforming to what politicians feel is best for our children to learn.

Posted February 27, 2012
I love this school! The staff is great and very involved with the students. My son is an excellent reader all thanks to the school and their way of educating the children.

Posted June 08, 2011
My four year old son who has DS goes here and I LOVE the teachers and staff at the school. They are all very nice, knowledgeable, helpful, and caring. Especially with the special needs kids. I would recommend this school to everyone who has a child, especially those with special needs.

Diamond Springs Elementary School 0

Posted May 16, 2009
Diamond Springs is a unique and very special place. We have the best parents, kids, and staff. I love going to work everyday!

Diamond Springs Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2009
I was new to the area and very hesitant about putting my kids in a school i knew nothing about. However, after talking to different teachers at several different schools, I honestly felt that the teachers at Diamond Springs had a better understanding of the children they were involved with. After one day my kids were excited to go back and learn more!!

Posted April 11, 2009
I was a very reluctant parent and felt very good about this school. My daughter is doing excellent. The teachers and administration are wonderful. I would strongly recommend this school.

Posted July 11, 2008

Diamond Springs Elementary School
5225 Learning Circle, Virginia Beach, VA  23462
Last modified Diamond Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Diamond Springs Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top