PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Beach Montessori Tech 5

Posted April 21, 2014
I cannot say enough about the experience that we have had with Beach Montessori. The teachers are very caring and the learning environment is fun, yet structured. My kindergartner has always had trouble keeping his focus, but he is now reading and doing math problems at a level that I never expected him to do at the age of five! Even my three year old, who started the year with trouble potty training and no desire to learn, has become accident free and excited to learn thanks to the dedicated staff and wonderful Montessori tools. As a military family, it is very hard for my kids to adapt to new schools, but it has been a very pleasant experience with Beach Montessori. I am very grateful to have found this school and highly recommend it!

Beach Montessori Tech 3

Posted June 16, 2013
While the Christian influence is evident throughout, the Montessori part is a bit more hit or miss. Not all teachers are Montessori qualified, and even if they are, are not required to teach via the Montessori method. I liked all the teachers and they seemed genuinely interested in my kids (I had two enrolled, one at PK and one at K levels). When we enrolled, I emphasized that I wanted more Montessori in my kids' instruction, not the public preparatory work they also do. Yet it took 1/2 the year for the actual Montessori materials to be moved into my daughter's classroom. Prior to that point, the materials were stored in the classroom of a teacher who is not Montessori certified and did not use the materials in her lessons. My son started in one classroom, but when he started resisting going to school in the morning, I checked in with the school--turns out he had been placed with the less Montessori method of the two classes, and once he was shifted to the more free-form Montessori-style class, he did much better--even though that teacher was not Montessori certified. We will not be returning next year.

Beach Montessori Tech

Posted December 26, 2008
Hi I am a student at Beach Montessori. I am im the 8th grade and have been going there since 2nd grade(7 years). I personally think it is a great school and will be sad to leave

Beach Montessori Tech