Posted February 14, 2013
Atlantic Shores Christian School is by far the best Christian School in Hampton Roads. Their faculty, staff and administration is one of a kind and their dedication is truly a gift to the children who get the opportunity to be a part of the Shores family. I am more than pleased with the goals set to see our children succeed academically as well as spiritually. I am proud to be a parent of Atlantic Shores and would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a great private, christian school. The love of Christ shines through each person who walks through their doors.

Posted January 10, 2012
We have been part of the Atlantic Shores family for many years. As alumni of the school, my husband and I have chosen to put both our boys in Shores. Not only are we pleased with the acdemic side of the school but also the spiritual. The teachers genuinely care about the spiritual well-being of the students and will do almost anything in order to help them. Teachers also utilize many forms of technology to keep the parents informed. The unique academic offerings--such as music, art, computer, outdoor classroom, etc.--help make learning fun and give the kids another reason to love this school.

Posted July 26, 2011
My son is a sixth grader at Atlantic Shores Christian School and has been attending since K-4. We are so pleased with the high level of academics that Shores provides as well as the personal attention and spiritual direction. The amount of opportunities at Shores is amazing, from advanced classes to fine arts and computer classes. We chose the school 7 years ago because it was apparent that SHores takes care of the student as a "whole," something that is very rare these days. We have been greatly blessed by Shores and I know my son will continue to excel.

Posted February 22, 2011
Atlantic Shores Elementary is a really nice, loving environment for my daughter to grow both academically and spiritually. The school is well kept. The teachers are top notch. Learning is fun. Best of all the students are respectful to each other. Religion is taught in a kind way. My daughter comes home to "teach" me. She loves singing in Chapel. The out door class room is one of her favorite classes. I am so happy knowing that she is in a loving environment . This school is worth every penny!

Posted January 24, 2011
I have a son in the high school and one at the elementary. I am so pleased with Atlantic Shores. Both are academically challenged on a daily basis, and the staff is teaching the Bibilical principals that we are teaching at home. We are blessed to be a part of the Atlantic Shores family. My children wouldn't go to any other school.

Posted June 07, 2009
I have 3 grandchildren that go to Atlantic Shores from Kinderdarden to the high school. It is a great school, lots of parent involvement, a real loving atmosphere, teachers that really care about the kids, and it is like a big family. I am thrilled to attend all the family activities throughout the year.

Posted February 11, 2009
This is a great school. They really care about the students. The teachers work with the students until they understand. Great school!!

Posted July 23, 2008
Super elementary school! The staff and administration is wonderful with the children. Highly recommend this school!

Atlantic Shores Christian School
1861 Kempsville Rd, Virginia Beach, VA  23464
Last modified Atlantic Shores Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Atlantic Shores Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top