Posted January 31, 2013
I love Taylor Middle school. My children went there, as did I, and and my brothers and sisters. I even had the same gym coach as my kids! The school is smaller than the others, but it just give you a feeling of closeness and warmth when you are there. All of the teachers are genuinely nice and really care about your child. I couldn't be happier.

Posted April 26, 2010

W.C. Taylor Middle School 4

Posted September 10, 2008
I love Taylor as have both my girls. The principal and her staff as well as all the teachers couldn't be nicer and more accessible, and there is a true feeling of warmth and community each time I walk into the place. The teachers for each grade all work very well as a group. There is a lot of history in the school and many of the teachers were once students there themselves. I'm proud that my kids will always be a part of this history.

Posted July 03, 2008

Posted April 19, 2007

W.C. Taylor Middle School
350 E Shirley Ave, Warrenton, VA  20186
Last modified W.C. Taylor Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W.C. Taylor Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top