Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Posted March 14, 2016
morgan dollars need to used for everything. can only use restroom so many times per nine weeks then you must use morgan dollars to go. this is very hard for special ed students. not easy to get in touch with. bullying is a big problem at this school

Posted March 11, 2015
THIS SCHOOL IS GREAT KINDA! IT'S KINDA CLEAN N' STUFF. N' IT HAS ACTIVITIES N' STUFF. YOU'RE WELCOME.

Daniel Morgan Middle School 1

Posted November 03, 2014
Daniel Morgan Middle School and I really thought that this school would be a new start but I was so wrong it is way to much drama for my daughter. Please do not enroll your child to this school.

Posted August 06, 2014
I'm a student at DMMS.... I don't like it. The 'teacher's pets' always get the most help while I'm just here struggling to know what's even going on. And then when I get a large number of questions wrong on a worksheet, they get mad at ME. I have huge bullying problems at school- But whenever I tell someone, they just 'talk' to us for about 30 seconds and pretend everything's alright. The school has some serious work to do with its way of handling things and helping kids who need help. - Upcoming 7th Grader At DMMS

Posted January 30, 2014
Daniel Morgan is an awesome school. The teachers and students are great. They treat students very well. They have many after school activities. The principle is new now but very nice. It has a new building.

Daniel Morgan Middle School 1

Posted April 13, 2012
I 'm dissatisfied with the attitude of the teachers in this school especially to immigrants, and especially to children who are smarter than them and they come from another country!!! Already in the first day a teacher asked my daughter (7th grade) is she attended a school at all so far ?!? My family are immigrants from soon, but that does not make us stupid or second hand people!!! Sorry for my not so good english!

Posted December 14, 2011
I am extremely unhappy with how this school has turned out. My girls used to love going to school, and now they work themselves up so much they vomit. The dread of having teachers who will not help them comprehend their work, and then get into trouble when the work isn't completed. This school is especially horrible for those with learning disabilities, as my girls have found out. I would never recommen this school to anyone, as I am now leaning towards a lawyer to just get help for my kids.

Posted April 02, 2010
Dmms is the best school ever. They try to keep the peace but when it accently goes wild the deal with it in a proper why. Plus they have so much fun and they raise money for great causes like hatti

Posted October 03, 2009
They care about my child personally and strive to give her the best education they can.

Posted April 08, 2009
My daughter goes to daniel morgan and i think it's not a very good scchool. To many fights and they always blame it on the students for nothing. Thats how i feel about this school.

48 South Purcell Ave, Winchester, VA  22601
Last modified Daniel Morgan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.