K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Mountain View Christian Academy 1

Posted April 17, 2015
I cannot recommend this school to anyone and highly advise parents to look further for a Christian based curriculum. I find the school to be hypocritical, cliquish and the headmaster is never to be found. The fourth grade teacher is a screamer, to the point of making the students cry, and practices a project based curriculum, which includes no less than 16 projects throughout the year. Trust me when I tell you, it will be the worst experience of your life!

Posted December 23, 2014
Better than the local public schools; better education. Challenging academics. Smart kids! Lots of extracurricular activities. Kids have fun here. Great sports coaches. 100% acceptance rate to Virginia Tech...something I think they should advertise more. Glad we made the switch with our kids.

Posted February 07, 2009
MVCA is by far the best school my children have attended. Our family has attended 4 schools in 2 different states. MVCA builds my children's confidence, teaches them independence, encourages their strengths and strengthens their weaknesses, all while building their education with a strong foundation of our Lord. The teachers are absolutely the most dedicated professionals I have ever seen in any profession, not just teaching (and we had great teachers outside of this school!) From the moment you enter the campus, you realize there is something special going on. Plus it is the only fully accredited K-12 grade school in Winchester, 1 of only 3 in a 100 mile radius and 1 of 40 state wide. They strive to go above and beyond and they beat their expectations.

Posted August 22, 2007
We are thrilled that our son will be starting his 4th year at MVCA. This fine and loving school meets the needs of the individual student spiritually, academically, socially, and physically. MVCA is filled with teachers who are committed to bringing out the best in each student. Children who need more help or an extra challenge in a subject are given what they need!! When it comes to sports, no child is turned away who is willing to put forth an effort. Sport events are fun school-wide celebrations whether we win or lose! If your child wants to learn music they have a great keyboard class, and all students learn to make a joyful sound from the adorable little ones to the serious college-bound seniors. If you are looking for a great Christian education come join 'the family'!

Posted March 18, 2007
My daughter goes to MVCA.This has been her best year of school yet.She has wonderful friends and never seems to have a bad day! This has truely been a wonderful choice and I am looking to send my other daughter to MVCA.

Mountain View Christian Academy 4

Posted February 19, 2005
I have 3 children in attendance. This is our 8th year. The elementary program is strong in phonics. The environment is loving, safe, and secure. School administration is very open and accessible. Our sports program growing wonderfully. School overall is nice. Always trying new ways to improve. I appreciate this school.

Mountain View Christian Academy
153 Narrow Lane, Winchester, VA  22602
Last modified Mountain View Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12