Bad
Good

Posted February 06, 2016
My wife teaches there. She loves the staff and believes the quality of instruction is improving daily.

Posted March 27, 2015
I am very pleased with the quality of the teachers at Redbud, and the addition of Ms. White as principal has only enhanced the warm, welcoming environment at the school.

Posted August 27, 2013
So far this school has been a positive experience. The principal Mrs. White is a genuine person and the staff has all been friendly. I always feel welcome. I will update after the school-year.

Redbud Run Elementary School 2

Posted May 10, 2012
My child has been in this school for the 2nd half of 1st grade and finishing up her 2nd grade year. My husband and I are not satisfied at all. The office staff is not the friendliest and not that helpful. I feel my child has not done so well and yes I work hard with her at home as well. There is no extra help and children are rushed through their work. More like quantity than quality of an education. I am sorry I ever moved here without fully researching the school. My childs teacher fell ill and in the past month she has had 3 subs. No order in this school.

Redbud Run Elementary School 2

Posted January 03, 2012
In agreement with an earlier review that this school is not adequate in servicing kids with special needs.

Posted September 15, 2010
This site's rating is a reflection of state testing alone. It does not relfect well on Redbud because it does not take into consideration all of the programs and students that Redbud serves. Please keep this in mind when being shocked by that low rating!

Posted August 04, 2009
Excellent second grade teaching. Our son's teacher Mrs Williams worked wonderfully with us and our son. Thank you!!

Posted February 13, 2009
The best school my daughter has ever been to and she enjoys every minute. She is getting the best education i feel that can be provided to her.

Posted July 17, 2008
I think this school would have to rate at a 10 because everyone frome the teachers to the office staff is great and very helpful and if they dont know an answer they tell you they dont know and they will go and find out the answer and call u back as soon as they figure it out so in my own personal oppion this is the best school my son has ever attended

Posted March 07, 2008
This school is one of the best in the county

250 First Woods Dr, Winchester, VA  22603
Last modified Redbud Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.