Winchester, VA

Posted August 27, 2013
So far this school has been a positive experience. The principal Mrs. White is a genuine person and the staff has all been friendly. I always feel welcome. I will update after the school-year.

Redbud Run Elementary School 2

Posted May 10, 2012
My child has been in this school for the 2nd half of 1st grade and finishing up her 2nd grade year. My husband and I are not satisfied at all. The office staff is not the friendliest and not that helpful. I feel my child has not done so well and yes I work hard with her at home as well. There is no extra help and children are rushed through their work. More like quantity than quality of an education. I am sorry I ever moved here without fully researching the school. My childs teacher fell ill and in the past month she has had 3 subs. No order in this school.

Redbud Run Elementary School 2

Posted January 03, 2012
In agreement with an earlier review that this school is not adequate in servicing kids with special needs.

Posted September 15, 2010
This site's rating is a reflection of state testing alone. It does not relfect well on Redbud because it does not take into consideration all of the programs and students that Redbud serves. Please keep this in mind when being shocked by that low rating!

Posted January 21, 2010

Posted August 04, 2009
Excellent second grade teaching. Our son's teacher Mrs Williams worked wonderfully with us and our son. Thank you!!

Posted February 13, 2009
The best school my daughter has ever been to and she enjoys every minute. She is getting the best education i feel that can be provided to her.

Redbud Run Elementary School 0

Posted July 17, 2008
I think this school would have to rate at a 10 because everyone frome the teachers to the office staff is great and very helpful and if they dont know an answer they tell you they dont know and they will go and find out the answer and call u back as soon as they figure it out so in my own personal oppion this is the best school my son has ever attended

Redbud Run Elementary School 0

Posted March 07, 2008
This school is one of the best in the county

Redbud Run Elementary School 4

Posted February 13, 2008
My family and I have enjoyed our extended Redbud Family. This school looks to challenge the needs of every student; academically, physically and socially. The faculty, administration, PTO and instructional staff have created a positive network with the community and students. I have personally seen many teachers develop and extend lessons to try to meet all the needs of their students, while treating everyone the same. I would recommend this school to any new family.

Redbud Run Elementary School
250 First Woods Dr, Winchester, VA  22603
Last modified Redbud Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Redbud Run Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top