Bad
Good

Posted April 19, 2014
dudley elementry school.My child went on a feild trip and she forgot her meds on the bus when my mom picked her up. I was called by the teacher and she met me to get her meds. She had back-ups of the meds at home but Mrs. Conner the fourth grade teacher met me and gave me the meds after i got off work it was almost midnight.

Posted September 07, 2011
Is a wonderful school, they work like a team, the principal, teachers,tutors, administrative, cafeteria, maintenance employees, everybody works thinking in the best for the kids. If you go there you can fell been part of this family.

Posted August 08, 2005
The teachers at Dudley are great! The cafeteria workers are wonderful, they make good tasting food for our children. The only thing I don't agree with is that the principal accepts children into Dudley that do NOT live in our district. We pay higher real estate taxes here. If those parents want their children to come to Dudley they should have purchased a home in our district. They should go to the school in their district so Dudley is not so over crowded.

Posted February 19, 2005
Dudley Elementary has been an asset to my sons education. The teachers care about each of their students and teaches them according to their individual needs. It's a pleasure to say that I haven't had to deal with the principal at Dudley so I can not fairly rate her leadership for the children. I know that my son has been homebound due to medical conditions and everyone at Dudley has been concerned for him. The teachers, the secretary and the principal keep daily contacts with my son's homebound teacher and with us. I find Dudley to be an excellent elementary school. One in which the teachers and staff take pride in their students! This makes life a lot easier for the parents!

Posted November 23, 2004
It really does require strong family support as well as 'a village' to educate a child of today... Hello, I am a parent of a Dudley student. Recently, I forwarded an email to this site regarding the fourth grade homework and projects. I am very pleased to reply that the staff has responded promptly and accurately to my concerns about excessive outside work. As in the past...Dudley Staff is aggressive, yet caring, in their response to preparing for s.o.l.s. Experience and community knowledge tells me that all schools should follow their example. I only hope the staff will express my concerns to those who will listen, whenever the county or the state push too hard to increase standards without increasing teacher/pupil ratio. The leadership of this principal and the quality of the teachers can be the only explaination for such a prompt and organized response.

Posted May 11, 2004
I love Dudley! They treat their kids with respect. Unlike a lot of schools in this area, Dudley allows the children to be exactly that, children. The children are not forced in their learning. The teachers really do care!

Dudley Elementary School
7250 Brooks Mill Rd, Wirtz, VA  24184
Last modified Dudley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dudley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top