Wise, VA

Posted October 28, 2010
I attended Wise Primary School as a child and enjoyed the 4 years I was there and now my Daughter is enjoying the same. The programs they have at WPS helps all children and the faculty and staff are a wonderful asset to the school. The principal and vice-principal are working hard to improve and make sure all children at WPS have a wonderful school year, but also to learn while having fun.

Wise Primary School 3

Posted March 02, 2009

Wise Primary School 2

Posted May 26, 2008
The children of 'no name parents' have no chance at this school! There are some really good teachers and the new principal is wonderful, it's just sad that they have got involved with such a horrible school system! It's very obvious that certain childrens butts are kissed because of who their families are! For example...the Spring Variety Show, have you noticed how unfair it is? Have you noticed some of the most talented kids aren't even given a chance to be in it or are made to just be in the chorus! I'm sorry some of us don't kiss butt, have the time to be at the school 24/7, have the money, or have the last name but are children are just as good and should be treated as such! The problems begin with the Wise County School Board! Good luck if your a nobody....

Posted April 22, 2008
My kids have been going to this school ever since they were old enough to go. I was a student in this school years ago. I am very pleased with it. The Principal is the best the school has had in years. My kids love this school. I would not change anything about this school. If some parents would get more involved in the school they would see that the teachers and staff take care of these kids just like they were there own. I am very pleased. Keep Up The Good Work.

Posted January 19, 2008
This is a wonderful school. There is a blend of older teachers and new teachers that complement on another very well. The faculty and staff are very friendly and dedicated to giving the students the best education possible. The new principle has really made some positive changes and I like the direction the school is going in. I'm very satisfied with sending my kids here.

Posted August 20, 2007

Wise Primary School 4

Posted February 04, 2006
I attended Wise Primary as a child and both of my children attended this school. As a parent, I was very impressed by the teachers and the available technology at this school. There are 3 computer labs accessible to students. The music department is wonderful. Students participate in a variety of musical programs. Extracurricular activities include soccer, softball, basketball. Wise Primary recently constructed a brand new playground with volunteer help from local citizens and parents. The only down side to this school is that their needs to be more smiling faces among faculty and staff.

Wise Primary School 3

Posted February 09, 2005
I thought this school would be really wonderful. But, my children have teachers that talk about children that are absent and saying snide remarks about children being absent,to other parents and myself. I am really dissappointed in this school and some of its teachers not all, but some. Why do the children have to go through this. Is this a real role model for a young child. I don't think so. My children feel that they are not good enough and very depressed some evening when they come home from school.. What has gone wrong.. I am sure that the Principal is not aware of some actions that go on. I hope it will approve in the near future..

Wise Primary School
P.O. Box 947, Wise, VA  24293
Last modified Wise Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wise Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top