Posted August 17, 2013
LOVE this school. I have 3 kids who attend and couldn't be happier! The teachers are great, the principle is great and I love the PTO!

Posted March 26, 2013
Excellent! We couldn't be happier. The facilities are nice and the staff is exceptional. Parent involvement is high. The PTO is very active in supporting functions, field trips, and technology for the students. We have two children attending, and it has been a joy watching them learn and mature. I highly recommend OBE.

Posted January 04, 2013
WE LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!! This is absolutely a school of excellence!! Both of my children go here and love it! The teachers, Principal, and staff are amazing, helpful and VERY involved. I have absolutely no complaints what so ever about this school, we love it here! There is a zero tolerance for bullying and I feel very safe knowing my children are in great hands here. I highly recommend this school to anyone considering moving to this school district! They go above and beyond at OBE!

Posted November 15, 2011
My children (grades 2&5) are in their second year at OBES & love every moment of it. My youngest, most especially was not one of those kids that found school very appealing. I am thrilled that, for the second year in a row, he remains enthusiastic about going to school every day. My oldest is in the Signet Program & is having a great time learning. In addition to a superb academic environment, I am most impressed with the conduct of the children in this school. As great as a school could possibly be, if you & your child are witnessing behavioral issues in the building, it will not be a great environment for your child. This school appears to have zero tolerance for inappropriate behavior - though certainly not in a heavy-handed way. If I could give higher than 5 stars for teachers, administration & support staff I would!

Posted November 07, 2011
I have three of my four kids going to school here. I'm in the Air Force and this is their third elementary school. It is bar far the best one yet compared to the ones in Oklahoma and Nevada. The teachers are fantasic and there is a decent amount of money put into the school by the PTA. All the teachers have Smart Boards in their rooms and it enhances the childern's learning quite a bit. The homework load is perfect. The school is clear and all of staff is very professional and nice. I haven't heard any complaints from any of my neighbors whose kids go there as well. Don't hesistate to send your kids here.

Posted April 17, 2011
Old Bridge Elementary is and should be the absolute model for other schools to follow. The principal is outstanding as is the rest of the staff. The staff do really get to know each child and family. There is a very high rate of parental involvement as well. Whether your child exceeds their grade level or are struggling even in just one area, the staff does their best to cater to each child's needs. I really wish the whole rest of the country would take a look at this school and use it as a model for how others should operate. Definitely a 5 star!

Posted April 16, 2011
OBE was our son's fourth school and it was by far the experience we've had with a elementary so far. The principal is simply OUTSTANDING. You will be hard pressed to find a better leadership staff in all of PW county.

Posted January 27, 2011
Excellent school, fantastic family atmosphere, caring faculty and staff. Old Bridge is a wonderful school that we are blessed to be a part of.

Posted April 27, 2010
My son entered this school in the first grade and has really enjoyed his time here. Old Bridge has gone far and above my expectations. The principal and staff know each child by name and are extremely friendly towards everyone. Old Bridge has many programs after school for students,parents and their siblings to enjoy including movie night and dances! We are moving and are sad to go. This is definitely a model school. If you have a child entering the first grade, you will be blessed to have Mrs. Gundersen as your child's teacher!

Posted March 05, 2010
Great principal and teachers. Very attentive to parents and children's needs. Excellence in every area.

Old Bridge Elementary School
3051 Old Bridge Rd, Woodbridge, VA  22192
Last modified Old Bridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Old Bridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top