Woodbridge, VA

Posted December 29, 2014
You will not find a more dedicated, knowledgeable staff anywhere else in Prince William County. We come in early and leave late to get everything prepared for the day of instruction with the kids. Teachers literally do not stop at this school. The amount of professional development training taken by each teacher is impressive. Language arts pd, Kagan training, ESL classes, new teacher classes, math and science pd...the list of trainings is endless. And teachers incorporate this new knowledge into their classrooms seamlessly. These teachers and staff are dedicated to the success and growth of every child in their care.

Posted December 26, 2014
Great way to start our holiday break. The school held a writing celebration for all the grades. I was able to visit my kids classrooms, listen to them read some of their favorite writing and even watched a play production. We have been so happy with this school and all the family activities that are planned. They also have great afterschool programs, this time my kids are enjoying engineering, science of cooking and TKD. Love it, love it and the whole staff is friendly and supportive from administration to the lunch staff.

Posted September 10, 2014
My son has had such a smooth transition thanks to the Enterprise summer school program for future kindergarten students. He was worried that he would have a hard time making friends and getting lost, but the half day FREE program was wonderful. He had Ms. Rodgers for summer school and now for the 2014-2015 school year. She's terrific! She is organized, patient and a great communicator. We're excited to see all the wonderful programs in place like ice cream socials, fun run, and after school activities: engineering, tae-kwon-do, cooking and more. My son is so happy to tell me about his day. Enterprise is a great fit.

Enterprise Elementary School 1

Posted June 16, 2014
The worst school my children has ever went to they kept her at a level 6 all year and at the end of the school year moved her up to a level 12 now they want to put her back to a level 6 by retaining her she is only in first grade. The reading specialist gave her the same books over and over until she memorized them. The principle gave me the same material she knew already. The teacher gave her kindergarten curriculum from Jan through June. Had to teach my child at home to read. Did not want to give me homework relating to her class work. And on top of it did not want help from me in the classroom. Not informative on activities in the class at all had to demand her to be in the reading program. My daughter was sent to breakfast every morning because she was 10 mins early to class even though she had breakfast at home before she went to school and had a balance on her account due to her going to breakfast didn't even know she was going to breakfast.

Enterprise Elementary School 4

Posted July 15, 2013
My Daughter just get enroll for Kindergarten and me and my husband we can not stop talking about this excellent school!, Teachers staff and management are so cooperative with parents to give all the information you need for your kid to start! such a great school!

Enterprise Elementary School 3

Posted May 16, 2013
I think the school is okay. I don t think it s a bad school, but I certainly don t think it s the best. My favorite part of the school is the principle. She does seem to truly care about the students. The teachers are nice and helpful. The part I like least about the school is the fact that their entire curriculum is geared around taking tests. They take more tests in elementary school than I did in college. I'm considering placing my child in private school.

Enterprise Elementary School 1

Posted January 24, 2013
This is a terrible school, especially when it comes to a child with a learning disability. Not only do they not have a special education teacher in place, they bounced my son around so much, they caused him more issues then the ones he was already dealing with. His teacher blatantly told me in a meeting, in front of the county and the assistant principal, that she "Doesnt have time to deal with him." This is how you treat your students? At reenrollment, the school secretary advised me the my son would be "better off" going to Mcaullife Elementary, "Where they have a better program in place for his special education needs." BEST ADVICE I'd ever gotten from anyone at this school. I would never, ever send my child back to this school, where in my opinion, the teachers are stressed out and the Assistant Principal is snide and has a rude attitude.

Posted January 06, 2011
I absolutely love this school! The Principal is amazing, very hands-on with the students and parents. My daughter started kindergarten this year and absolutely loves it. There are higher expectations of learning than I anticipated. I really like that also. It's always better to be challenged than bored!

Posted December 10, 2010
I went to Enterprise and so did my spouse. We are successful, college graduates with great careers and great children. This school has also provided retirees in the community great opportunities. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Posted December 03, 2010
I have to say that based on the review below, I can say that I personally know the assistant principal, and KNOW that she would never say that. Enterprise has earned a School of Excellence award for the 2010 school year..very impressive. And that means that parents, teachers, staff, custodians, and students ALL work together to make this happen. I suggest that the parent below look into different programs within Enterprise to help her daughter, and talk to the gifted ed teacher if she feels that she isn't at the level she could be at.

Enterprise Elementary School
13900 Lindendale Rd, Woodbridge, VA  22193
Last modified Enterprise Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Enterprise Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top