Bad
Good

I have two sons that attends Occoquan Elementary School and they both love it! As a parent, I must say this school year has been the best thus far. The staff and especially the Principal and Assistant Principal are phenomenal. We are relocating back to NC and we as a family will miss the "O" family! Thank you for the best 2 years of education for my boys and we really appreciate you! Have a successful school year!

My son is in second here and he loves it! The principal is super energetic and involved and is passionate about his job.

As a parent I like this school and their curriculum.I love their teachers and staff's friendly behavior .

I once went to Occoquan but know I am in the 7th grade. I loved Occoquan. The teachers were so nice and the helped and care for students and thats why this school gets such high SOL grades. Occoquan is the best elementary school in Prince William County!!!!!

I'm a student here and i just absolutely love this school. I'm in the fifth grade and I'm going of to middle school. Icould not be more proud of my school. It was really sad to me and man of my other friends, when our previous principle, Mr. Erickson, left/got promoted (I'm not sure) but we're still very happy to have gotten Mrs. Carrilo. I love the teachers and everyone else in the school. And I would completely disapprove if anyone didn't like this school. I will truly miss this school.

I have two children at this school. K & 1st. We love the teachers! Great office staff. Our children really love this school.

We have a kindergarten student in Mrs. Hall's class and she and her assistant are just wonderful! Our child really enjoys it and they are teaching them well beyond what is required of a kindergarten. I just wish PWC offered a kindergarten that was a half day..

The school is excellent . My two kids attend this school and they love it. The academic programs challenge the kids and the teachers do a great job.

We Have 3 childrens at occoquan elementary and we feel so proud of the school and all the personal.we recommend this school 110%

My daughter goes there and we love this school

Last modified Occoquan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.