K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted July 21, 2011
My son has been in chesapeak for four years. I am extremely happy with not only academic progress but also with his personal growth and abilities.I will never change his school .I highly recommend this school. You have to check it out. He reads way above is grade level and is learning Spanish.. Thank you to all teachers and staff

Posted March 07, 2004
All three of my children attend Chesapeake. All three of them were able to read in kinergarten. The volume of reading my kids do is amazing. Several hundred books a year! They absolutely love to read, which my husband and I know is invaluable. I love that the kids don't move on to the next item in any subject until they understand and can use 100% of what they are studying before they move on. This is what builds confidence and real ability. The kids there have SAT score in the top 10 % routinly. They learn about handling life and themselves, and setting a good example. There's no other school to compare.

Posted August 26, 2003
My oldest son learned to read at Chespeake and loves the school. I have done after school day care for other students there and noticed that the kids did great and were very happy. I saw none of the problems I saw in public schools and the kids were flourishing and creating and doing fabulous. I love this school and have total confidence in the quality of their delivery and the education they are providing my child. I can't wait to get my younger son in there.

Chesapeake Academy