Heritage Christian School 3

Posted November 25, 2014
I looked at the stats that they have at the bottom of this page and it is incorrect it says that there are 13 students per teacher this is erroneous. Like one of the other review says there is anywhere from 28 to 30 children in a class. Also there is favoritism as far as the faculty's children and family members. I know because my children went to this school from 1St grade to the 9th grade.

Posted July 28, 2010
This is an excellent school. My children have been attending here for 5 years. I am very pleased with the curriculum for the academics and the bible study. The only thing is I wish they would have more parent functions to get us involved. But otherwise the school and staff are wonderful. They are well organized and they love my children.

Posted February 18, 2010
It's our son's first year at Heritage (middle school), and we already love the teachers and faculty at this school. They have such a great rapport with the students. There's a no-nonsense approach to teaching that fosters well-rounded, accomplished, respectful, godly young men and women. Beyond academics, Heritage offers language, fine arts, phys ed, sports, and other extracurricular activities. Students receive individual attention, and parents are encouraged to be in close contact with teachers and faculty. Example: Our son is blessed with advanced math skills, and Heritage was more than willing to place him in high school math. We're also impressed with the school's organization and communication. At any given moment, we're able to pull homework assignments, grades, announcements, account info, and even library books checked out. A thriving Christian school is difficult to find, and Heritage is the whole package!

Heritage Christian School 3

Posted May 28, 2009
I like the curriculum (Abeka), but feel that the classes are extremely large. There are at times 30 students in a class. There is a lack of hands on learning experience for the little ones.

Posted October 27, 2008
This is a great Christian school. Teachers are great and principal is great also. They teach very good moral values which is really needed in today's society. Students are very disciplined. My daughter started kindergarten this year and she's doing very well and she really enjoys her school. Her teacher is very wonderful. It's hard to find wonderful teacher like her. She loves children and really cares about them. P.S. According to my wife, the Principal's wife is very very very wonderful and sweetest person she has ever met in her entire life.

Posted September 23, 2006
- a former student

Posted February 14, 2006
This school's administration has its act together! What a joy to see a Christian school that is well-run, and upholds Godly principals. The education my children have receive their is outstanding. I highly recommend Heritage Christian School.

Heritage Christian School 4

Posted February 12, 2006
After working in a school office before, I feel that Heritage is slightly 'behind' in their organizational skills and keeping up with things. The staff is great and very loving with the kids. I would love to see a little more of a desire for parent involvement.

Posted September 20, 2005
Heritage is unparalleled in the quality of the education it provides. We've moved around and the difference between a Heritage education and others is extreme. The teachers and the staff are dedicated and go above and beyond the call of duty.

Posted October 26, 2004
Rating: 5 Heritage is truly a Christian school. They are committed to teaching all of their students. Pastor Kosa does a great job as the schools Administrator.

Heritage Christian School
14510 Spriggs Road, Woodbridge, VA  22193
Last modified Heritage Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Heritage Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top