Yorktown, VA
Before care: Yes

Posted November 16, 2014
This is a wonderful school. The staff truly cares. Safety is important to them and the children are kept safe by practicing drills of all kinds.

Posted July 02, 2014
YES has provided a wonderful experience for my son and our family! He has had a fantastic K and 1st grade teacher and I have heard nothing but wonderful things about the 2nd grade team as well. The principal and the YES staff are very welcoming and handle any problems quickly. The PTA is great and holds many great activities through out the year.

Yorktown Elementary School 4

Posted June 24, 2014
Yorktown Elementary School has been a great place for 2 of my children. The teachers are dedicated and work hard to make every child feel included and successful. There has been a lot of changes in administration over the past 5 years - I would prefer more stability! YES has a diverse student population including the addition of many military families recently. Overall, I think YES is a wonderful school that has its eye on the prize - happy, healthy, successful children! The PTA is very active and inclusive. Parent volunteers make YES an even better place.

Posted August 01, 2013
Dedicated teachers who truly care about their profession and their students. The community is warm and welcoming.

Posted May 03, 2013
I am so impressed with Y.E.S! My son has made so many leaps and bounds with Mrs. Stuhl and Ms. Terry as his teachers! I wish he could have them every year! The schools speech program is amazing! I honestly couldn't have asked for a better preschool program!

Yorktown Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2011
Y.E.S is a good school. Fairly diverse. Ms. Nicholson (2nd Grade) is simply the best. Very caring. Ms. Concannon and Ms. Siefriet (K) are also a good team. I am going to miss Y.E.S.!

Posted October 09, 2010
Yorktown Elementary is a great school with caring and dedicated staff. My third child is currently attending and I wouldn't ever consider changing schools.

Posted February 24, 2010
I am the parent of 2 students at YES. this school should be given 5 stars from every parent! The principles/asst. principle are the BEST! The special ed department is wonderful! All the staff are there for you and your child's needs. Safety is taken very seriously also at YES. We are a military family and my kids have been to 3 different schools in 3 different states; this school takes the cake, by-far!

Posted October 04, 2009

Posted May 23, 2009
I am a student at Yorktown Elementary School,and I love this school.The teachers are so caring.If you are having promblems with whatever they help you with that subject.You make great friends,The food is good,I wont say great but good,and its such a great school.I have been at this school for 3 years 2-4 and Im going to be here next year.Its such a great school.

Yorktown Elementary School
131 Siege Ln, Yorktown, VA  23692
Last modified Yorktown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yorktown Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top