Yorktown, VA

Living Word Academy 5

Posted March 19, 2014
My children were at living word for two years and it is a great school very friendly teachers besides one teacher who also doe the accounting think her name was Teena she's not very friendly at all well depending on the day one day she was fine the next I would walk right in front of her not a word very rude to a parent I believe , Mrs.Ashe the principal really cares about the students and the school, great school besides what I mention .

Living Word Academy 5

Posted February 16, 2011
We have had our children enrolled at LWA since 2005 and couldn't be happier with the staff, teachers, principal and students. Great, positive environment. I highly recommend this school. Small in number, mighty in heart and academics.

Living Word Academy