Posted June 21, 2012
I could not be more pleased with Holloman. My children both go there and I would not move them for any amount of money. The teachers and staff all love what they do and are the sweetest people on earth. The director is hands on, open door philosophy, even greets each child by name every morning. They guarantee your child is learning 1 year ahead of YCPS. The Christian education, discipline, structure, stimulation, involvement and fun activities make Hollomans difficult to even compare to other schools. The cleanliness is amazing and 100% of the time- it really is that clean!! The food served is healthy and somehow they get my children to eat foods they won't eat at home. I like that the hours are 6am-6pm so no need for before/aftercare, pay a flat fee for supplies and they provide everything from there, meals are included in tuition and kids seem to make lifelong friendships based on what I have heard from Holloman's 40 years in operation.

Posted August 07, 2008
Hollomens is a excellent school the director is wonderful and the staff is awsome . I no when i drop my child off she is learning not some,half or part of the day shes learning all day ! The school is very clean and well kept. Also in the summer the kids are still learning everyday but they also have a fun activity each and every single day for the children to do .I also love the way they inclued prayer and lessons from the bible in the childrens everyday activity .I could go on and on about how many wonderful things they do and about the wonderful staff there but i would recommanded that you go in and see for yourself. I promise you will love it and your child will love you for sending them to this wonderful school !

Posted August 07, 2008
I would like to say that since my daughter has enrolled at Holloman's Learning Center she has become a vibrant, inspirational and well rounded young girl. She has been there for the past three years and I must say that she and I have been extremely impressed. I know that when I drop my daughter off in the morning that she will be well taken care of and learn everything that the world has to offer. They have extracurricular classes that teach the children not only vital information but how to have fun and be a member of society. Holloman's is a Christian School,which was an added bonus for me. The structure and discipline is remarkable. I would highly recommend Hollomanns to any parent that is looking for a school to send their child. I am sure that they will not be disappointed. Signed, ~ A very pleased mother~

Posted February 22, 2008