Bad
Good

My daughter really loves it there and did excellent with her grades compared to her previous ones. The best thing for her.

This school is the best school I ever been to. The teachers here are the best especially Mrs. Collier. I wish I can come back to YRA because everyone is so friendly. I really love this school and I am so glad that I attended and graduated from YRA.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This is the best school I've ever been to. The teachers are the best especially Mrs. Collier. Everyone here is treated like family. I really love this school and I am so glad that I attended and graduated from YRA.

This school Is a wonderful school. Small classroom sizes and the teachers are wonderful and care about their students.

This school is the best schools I had ever been to, Mr.Lorio, Mrs.Collier, every one of them, are some of the best teachers I had ever had, wish I could go back. This school has come so far, it has even been held in trailers at one point, and now they have their own rooms and buildings, they deserve it. Every teacher there actually wants to be there and they want to help you, i am telling you if you get the chance to go, GO, all you can do is try.

This a Great School. My Son has learned a lot. We are going to miss this school when we Move to Co. They do wear Uniforms. And Class sizes are small. Great Learning envirment. Great Teachers. They make you feel like family. Especially Mrs. Collier the Math teacher. But all teachers are great and they care about you.

Last modified York River Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.